Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Destroy Depot

So far so good! Will update after testing products. Support team very friendly and offered free labeling for a short time!

April 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Annajevoli Clothing Boutique

I haven't actually used the drop shipping app in it's entirety, but Jessica was able to show me the best products to start with. She was very prompt and when I told her what I was looking for she sent links that directed me to exactly what I was looking for.

April 14, 2021

shopperWall

it's a great app. but the only thing that need to be improve is to ship in all countries internationally. Especially, in European countries where there is a niche customer there who trust american supliers and brands.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know about your suggestion. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We are available 24 X 7.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal

passionover.com

I am installed now and talk to customer support about the details . Support is Fast and relevant. I hope the app will keep their fast shipping promises.

April 2, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Regards,
Dropshipping team

quirki trendz

My 1st time logging in was met with instant support, so my rating above is based on that. I have yet to check out the app. Thx

April 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Million dollar Mind$et

I used this app for the first time and it was quick and easy! The best part of it all is it's free! I will give an updated review after we use the app more. Thanks!

March 31, 2021

Uniqcart.co

Nice, good, and fast information sharing. I like the application, works well. Will be using it for sure.

Backyard Comfort Boutique

Shipping was good, wish it had some kind of label on it. Did not know had to have 10 orders a month to have it labeled so customers know it is their order n where it is from. otherwise they respond fast and answer all questions quickly

Gijii Inc.,

great online help for finding items and easy to edit and import . . . currently in testing status . . . pending status for delivery and quality of items.

PetNapper

Really happy about the costumer service. Fast respons. I will for sure use keep using this app, thank u