Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Prevail Kouture

So far so good! I want to thank Abhishek for helping with my logo! I’m excited to see how this goes.

July 5, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Team Automizely

TechNova Shop

Location Sweden

Great customer service, always speedy replies and kind people to assist your needs. Could expand their product inventory however!

June 30, 2021

I am glad to know that you liked the app and the customer service.

Your suggestion has been noted and we would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Fit in This

Time spent using app About 2 months

I am using this app for sourcing products and they offered free branding on my packages. I have really liked using this app so far and the service has been great!

June 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your view about the app. I am glad to know that you liked the app and the customer service.

Your feedback has been noted and we would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

LATEBLOOM Plants

Time spent using app 9 minutes

So far, the company seems great! Products have short shipping times. I like that Branding can be added to the boxes for a better touch while drop-shipping. Looking forward to seeing my company grow with Automizely.

June 28, 2021

Thanks for sharing your view about the app.

Glad you are finding it useful. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Team Automizely

JaeBeautiqe

This app is very easy to use. Support is quick to respond and has great products. I'm very satisfied.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

trendfade

i like it 24/7 online chat assistance, it's better than much more thanks a lot them help me to get free product ! and the shipping day is so short i love it

June 6, 2021

Thank you for your appreciating and encouraging words.

I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app. In case you face any issues while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact us and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

mashooz

This is a great app but the only problem they deliver only in few countries, and you cannot hide products from the customers from other countries where these guys are not delivering like one another app available on shopify app store. Their support and customer service is great anyway.

June 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app and are happy with our support service.

Currently, goods shipped from China can be delivered to the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Australia. To reduce the shipping time you can also choose to ship the goods from the US to within the US.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful hence, very soon you will notice that products can be delivered to the other countries too.

We have noted your feedback as we continuously aim to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us.

In case of any assistance, we are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal

Khan and Lucci's

My chat agent Tushar was very helpful. They have a wide variety of products and the majority are free shipping 3- 10 days

May 31, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you liked our app and are happy with our support service. Your feedback has been passed to Tushar,

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful.

Thanks and regards,

We Love Shopping Here!

I have been happy with the app until I contact support. And now its been 4 orders receive but no logo and they only reply give me a minute, but have not fix the logo issue. Also there were 2 orders made one has been ship and the other one say awaiting shipping, but this one was delivered on day ten, but the other one that have been ship have not been delivered. I have not gotten a response yet. I need to know that it has been delivered so I don't give refunds and they still get the item. So if you guys want me to stay with you please fix the issues. Thanks

Organizer Pocket

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good! Once I get my first few orders I can update this accordingly, but customer service has been really nice and helpful and everything has been easy to setup to my store. Thank you very much!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your appreciating and encouraging words.