Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

H&G comfort

I really like this app. It has great support and it offers the perfects tools to boost sales while finding the best trending products for your online store.

Ajonjolí&Spice33 Bazaar

When I contacted support, they were able to help me in just a few minutes. Great customer service. We are looking forward to doing business with them.

GamXstore

When I contacted support, they were able to help me in just a few minutes. Great customer service and pleasure to work with.

Silly Snoots

So far, this app gets 5 stars from me! They provide fast, free shipping to Canada and the USA, have an amazing product selection, and provide free branding on your packages. My store isn't live yet, but I will update this review once I send out a few orders using Automizely! They seriously seem to be the answer to all of my dropshipping problems. Keep up the great work!!

fortheloveofpup

Good response time and customer service, she really helped understand how the app works and answered all the questions I have.

MFashionsi

i love it so much i recommend it This application is new and very beautiful and useful and also put your brand on demand

Madein-Google

Very Good seller. Customer service is amazing. Products are bit expensive, but still provides free shipping

August 30, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Dropshipping

www.Electronic-Products.ca

Hi the Staff were very helpful and kind , and appreciate their help ...
For now i am experimenting with Shopify and with different Apps and Store and Products ! so i need more time to see what results i eventually will get ..
All the best .
AK

Daak Shop LLC

I have installed Automizely Dropshipping App. This app feature is really great. Easy to use and this app is working very well on my store. Thank you

IAmAshleyReynolds1

App is really easy to set up and customer services is very helpful! I'm just getting started, but excited for more