Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

Cuppio

This app is actually disruptive, offering better shipping time, better shipping cost and product cost!

ADAWE STORE

Before, we have been looking for products related app, did not expect this just meet our needs. At the same time, in terms of its operation, the technical customer service manager assisted us to upload our logo logo, which simplified our operation process. It can be said that one click link is super easy. Ha ha, the following selection operation only needs to be done step by step. I really like this app. I hope we can develop together and create good results.

MYLEAS

Best app ever! Customer support are good and products also shipping fast thank you so much! I like it

Lobalol

Great customer service. Very knowledgeable and helped to answer many of my questions. Thank you Tushar!!

Custom Elite Apparel

This app is amazing. Great prices and they help with branding! I uploaded my logo and within minutes it was approved and will be added to all my order packaging.

SevenKeys

great service. love the quick response time. I will continue to comeback to them for all my dropshipping needs

GiftsandMorebyLinny

So far easy to start. New to this and love being able to put the logo on packages. I have issues starting on a lot of sites.

Canada Bazar

I Really like this apps. easy to use and lots of products.
Great apps. I'm giving 5 start.
Good Luck

Frentzy

This this company is just amazing I really like the app and the whole process of adding products its just so easy... Thanks

We Love Shopping Here!

The app has great selection of products for us to use in our store, great timing of when the products ship out and when they arrive to our customers. looking forward to seeing our logo on the packaging in the future.