Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Mydressa

I really like the way it's built, also the support is really fast and effective. I would like it even more if there were more collections to look into

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

We can also help you build a brand by putting the logo stickers of your brand on your consigned items free of cost!

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience worth a 5-star rating.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

perspktv

Super supportive customer service team! I am very excited about my future use of this app! Also, while searching for my product, I found that it is a super user friendly platform! That's helpful!

Yogia yogia

i used this app i really like it , there is nothing that i would like change . very good app experience was good

DNOBO

Great services and customer support! It helps me increase the conversion of my store and the app of the tools is great too.

BARAH SHANA

Excellent service questions were answered timely and i love the allround customer support, wish i discovered them earlier in my eCommerce journey

kureji TENSHI

The app is very easy to use and there are a lot of products to chose from. I am happy with the variety and choices. Products are imported quickly and efficiently. Support staff is very helpful and patient. Would highly recommend this app.

chybundles

Very fast customer service replies. Answered all of my questions directly when asked. The messages were easy to understand.

Black Queen Productions LLC

Nice! great customer service and fast shipping. do i have to pay after trial ends? if so, how much?

Call Me Daddy Lingerie

this app is amazing i wish i knew about it sooner. i was worried about shipping times using aliexpress and they have helped me solve that. the best part is they will include your logo in the shipping! so amazing

Priceless Creation

I am new to the app. I love the fact there is a online chat to help you with any issues. I was able to reach out and ask questions service was really fast. I felt like i have a support team behind me.