Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Meli's Treasures

Alot of good quality products and quick shipping...customer service is great and always right there if you need help...strongly recommend...

Avec Global Brands

Quick and easy... excellent customer service and response time. The representative was pleasant and attentive.

DownToSole

I really like how their Customer service replied and how fast it took even though it was late at night already. I like the products and how their information is written.

SuSu

I used this app to upload my logo on my boxes for my customers to see. The customer service was fast to reply and Tushar helped me a lot.

Exquisite Accessories

I have used this app to find products to sell in my store, Daisy was amazing she was patient and kind to me. Now hopefully when I get my first order it goes smoothly, because they are very helpful and nice people.

Gamers Gear Deals

I've been using the app for a few months. Its very impressive and the customer service is second to none !

Optic-Fashions

Easy to use. and the people are great and get things done quickly. highly recommend if you wanna do drop shipping

Qute Addiction Beauty

Daisy was very helpful and concerned with assisting me with my shipping for my Shopify store. We were able to come up with the solution and I can't wait to sell my first item.

Trill Kingdom Underground Apparel LLC

i used this app to add clothing to my shop and i really loved it. I also had my personal logo attached to my box shipping.

youcanfindall

The support team was able to resolve an issue and was very kind and knowledgebase i recommend this app