Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Uniqly Yours™

Superfast support, very knowledgeable, and helpful. As a beginner, this app is very very useful. 100% will recommend!

maxzol

I really like this app really good. Always answering, easy and convenient interface, really simple and easy. I highly recommend downloading the app and working with it. The deliveries on the site are free !! No need to calculate shipping. I only need cosmetics and I'm waiting for you to make deliveries to the whole world Excellent service!!!

donovan233

Pratiksha was very helpful with my questions. And i was knowledgable about the products on the aliexpress dropshipping app.

Loving Lane Co

love this app so far! First week is going well. I look forward to getting to use it more and more in the future.

My-dealmall

great app ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

JEXIE

App malfunctioning. Customer service don't understand English or just do not use common sense at all. Don't know answers of simple questions and unable to resolve simple tasks. THEY KEEP ACTIVATING AUTOPAY AND WILL NOT CANCEL THE ORDERS AND THEN WILL NOT EVEN SHIP YOUR ITEMS IN 13 DAYS. DON'T BE FOOLED BY FAKE REVIEWS. Just use CJ directly; their parent app!!

July 26, 2021

I am sorry to know that the app is malfunctioning. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

No Shade Solar

Amazing app. Tons of products for my niche. Customer service was incredible (Thanks, Pratiksha). My company's logo being placed the boxes of all of my orders won me over.

ASOS Brand

Great customer service, I have not ordered any products yet Hope the shipping time is what they mentioned.

ALIMALIA.COM

Great services and customer support! It helps me increase the conversion of my store! Best deal ever

Threads in Red

Customer assistance is very attentive and professional. Helped me get set up quickly and answered my questions promptly. So far so good! Enjoying this so far.