Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Eshopifiz

Thanks, just installed the app, nice customer service, prompt at explaining everything you need answers to.

Cutely Styled Up

Great customer service! The guy i spoke to, Ayush was very Kind and helpful. I recommend this app. I like it.

Haven

The app is a good choice! Fast and efficient customer service, easy to navigate and set up. Would definitely suggest using this app!

Innitiwear

Easy to use good support very communicative you dont have to wait several days to hear back and they're adding more features

CoupCenter

I wasn't sure about the reliability of the shipping times at first. I contacted customer service and Ayush reassured me that the shipping times were accurate. I am going to use this app to start importing products now. Good customer service.

Mett's Place

So far so good. I'm still exploring the app but I can tell the level of efficiency beats similar apps

Misfit Sportswear

Service was great! My experience with the app overall has been fantastic. I will continue to use it for my store. Tushar was a great customer service expert :)

Lady Cre8trix

I am pleasantly surprised at how well the staff handles technical difficulties & the array of products.

Daisy Way

I have just started using this and I'm excited but the potential. Ayush was extremely helpful and informative! I certainly would recommend going forward. I can only hope the service remains this great!

Sassie by Nature

The representative Ayush was great and very helpful, He found great products for my store and I will like to continue to work with him. Awesome!