Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Kargenix - Your Best Choice

just install the app. so far customer service was very fast, the app very easy to use, no problem connecting to the store and they have great products.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

Very dissapointed trying to connect this app to my shopify. It should not be this confusing. Every other supplier already uses my shopify account and connects and creates an account automattically with no hassle. I have to get permission from myself and invite myself for a $5/month fee! Whats even more irritating is that is has 4.8 stars and somehow someway other people have gotten connected just fine. Make zero sense.

May 16, 2021

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.
Your feedback has been registered and as an immediate response, our customer support has sent an email to you to understand the concern better.
Our Support Team is also available 24/7 via live chat to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.
Automizely Dropshipping app only charges the cost of the product and the shipping fee (99% of products have free shipping now). Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you nothing but the best.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

www.cronstore.com

Gets very quick response and help and answer query very quick from automizely dropshipping team. Having actually listing the product yet, but seem to be a promising app.

Yourbye

I used this app to help me know about shipping and logo and the help was great and fast. And also, hopefully it will arrive on the time promised, thank you.

Tortuga Bay Trading Company

So far so good. Support has been great we had a few glitches but they got them resolved quickly. This was on a weekend as well so I appreciate being able to communicate with someone and the responses were very quick.

velvien

I used this app and I like the user-interface, many different products, fast shipping, very good customer support. Highly Recommended

urezbuy

Easy to use, fast and mostly free shipping,customer service gets back to me quick with any question i have plus they have a very good selection of product at a very reasonable price. On top of that it's free to use

IslandGirl Dream

This app is so Awesome. Thank you Abhishek once again always very helpful. Thank you I appreciate the help and the app. Thanks with helping with the sticker Tushar.

Whisker&Paw

Abhishek is very helpful and always addresses my concerns. I am very pleased with this app as support is always available to address my concerns and get my customers taken care of.

dukayashop

The customer service is awesome and the response is quite fast. They offer custom package i.e your brand logo can be include on the packaging box.