Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Eva Secret

Awesome and very easy to use. list of best selling products already sort out, just need to import and sell. Support is awesome , help on time . recommend this App.

ecommdeal

The customer service always delivers, it feels like a personal service:) Sent my logo for my box and I got a response within a 3seconds(no exaggeration) and done in less that a minute. Never hesitate to contact them, Mr. Nitish always gives his 100%. Highly recommended

Quiet Boho

Great fast service, easy to work with, I would highly recommend Automizely Dropshipping App to everyone!

OniDeals

Great support. They were really nice and patient with me and offered me free services that help my business a lot. Would recommend Automizely to any friend wanting to start e-commerce.

Sexysummers

I have started my drop shipping fashion company with this app. I had tried a different one to start with and the wait time on shipping was just too long. Like any business you run into bumps along the way but so far this has been a fairly nice app to use. shipping it a little all over the place. i have had one client wait now 15 business days while other get the item they purchased in as little as 3 business days. But!! both are better than 30days or more.... just saying... and Tushar who helped me today was great and fast!!

May 12, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,
Automizely Team

Store Avenue

Again you guys have amazed me again with another top of line apps and so easy to use, keep up the good work i will recommend you guys to e veryone

Mallkudos

I believe that for a beginning, good communication is essential. I really appreciated the communication, evidence of a great team and assurance of better support.

yogavay

Great customer service. Fast replying and very helpful. Anything I needed I got a fast reply and finding products was very easy.

Aubrey and Gracie

Very professional and swift, I had an issue with my logo being blurry at first and he took the time to make adjustments. Now it's perfect. Thanks!

MamaDog™

Nice and easy App. Great support. Fast delivery time. Hope they will develop worldwide shipping very soon.