Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

DeskDoodle

This is the worst app ever. My customers ordered products from my store. Automizely dropshipping lost the order and can't even find it. Don't buy into the good review. THIS APP is not worth the hassle. Their customer support is so bad. They literally have no clue in how to retrieve the lost products.
BAD. JUST BAD. ITS TERRIBLE

Shaboz

this app is wonderful. And great customer service. They always seem to help me no matter what issue i have.

Greigh's Boutique

So far the admin with the app has been very helpful in making sure I get my store up and running with their inventory. They helped me quickly fix any issues I had and they are very friendly. Their prices are awesome and they actually have FREE shipping on most items and the shipping is fast! Finally an app I can stick with!

Intelligent Home-Kitchen

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Excellent support and helpful. Very fast response to my query and get the answer within minutes . Really appreciate the assistant

UpSaged

Time spent using app About 2 months

Easy to use, and the support is quick and reliable. Best experience so far :)
Lots of products to choose from too!

Voorvet

Customer service team is nice, helpful and responsive. Good selection of products though I think they need to add more products to their catalogs. Faster shipment time compared to other dropshipping app.

July 22, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Nitish

ZenFlask

Time spent using app About 11 hours

This app is very helpful; and a great & fast customer's support. And good deal for branding options

Ezelane

the app has been helpful, and very compititive price, to me its better than most dropshipping supplier app.

Shantreese's Boutique

Great products and services thanks for all the help along the way
Definitely will be using this app for awhile

miss kates fashion

Time spent using app About 1 year

im hoping i can get my orders done quicly and smoothly.the lady that helped me was excellent thank you