Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Not Just Scene

Honestly, Automizely has some of the best customer service I have EVER dealt with and I come from a customer experience background myself. The services they offer is really good, but the customer service is enough to make me go back to them over and over as they will always try to help.

Blue

i really like this app its very helpful and customer service is helpful i like the app its better than others

One Stop Baby Gear

I love this app very easy to use and has most of the small items I need for my store. Using a sticker with my logo on boxes is a very big plus for me. Will always use Automizely and all the other apps as needed. One little thing just wish they would carry some of the larger items so I could just use them exclusively instead of having 2 stores one for the larger items and one for everything else. But use this app you will definitely be happy you did.

Summer Fashion Brands

Wonderful experience! The prices of products shipped from China are very cheap and good quality. Goods shipped locally here in the U.S. are shipped quickly, and the goods are received in 6 days. I really like how easy to use the app is, and their customer service is great! Definitely recommend it. Thank you, Automizely!

Night and Day Shopping Network

I have not used the app yet but Customer Service sucked me into leaving a review because they are amazing and love talking to their users.

The Sun and Sky

Good items to choose from, as well as helpful staff. I love the fact you can put your logo on packaging for free.

GNANNA

APP is good ! Best Support is Sarah the only one ! She helps everything put together answer very fast & quality ! Other guys don't now what they even doing there ... Only look for Sarah she hold this app quality others guys let this app down I'm saying the truth because other guys just waste my time !

Amexza

Nice App. customer service best.very helpful.easy use. Best app ever.Love that app. It helps to the growth of my store.

JAKKOU††HEBXX

I'm very impressed with the automation provided by this dropshipping app! I would highly recommend adding this app!

Punk Panther

They helped me make a logo for my product label and it was easy and efficient. The support team was professional and polite.