Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Toony's Place

Kanika was very efficient and kind. In general, Automizely's service is very helpful and makes it very easy to work with suppliers

Arsthetc

I like the app, however it wasn't for me. The communication was pretty good as well. I like the app.

skylines shopping

I enjoy the app very much, easy to use and really appreciate the very prompt service. And love that I can get a faster shipping from US warehouse.

Price Connection

These guys are awesome to work with great customer service. Anytime I have a question or concern they always answer my questions.

Sassy Satin

Amit is very helpful and knowledgeable about Automizely. He is quick with responses and very courteous. Thanks for your help!

looxgears

This is an amazing app and they do brand labelling for free and faster delivery too. Would recommend it at any cost!

JaeBeautiqe

This app is very easy to use. Support is quick to respond and has great products. I'm very satisfied.

June 14, 2021

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to know that you are exploring our app. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. In case you need any assistance while using the app, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Rupam
Team Dropshipping

District Beauty

The app is amazing and the support team is incredible. So far I am impressed wit how easy the app is to use.

The Watcher Series

This group is amazing! I love their quality products, attention to detail and the ability to ad my own company logo!

Petsr2cool

I love the app it is very easy to navigate and the customer service is very good.they have neen very helpful in resolving product issues.