Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I recently installed this app, I needed more products in my store, and I liked the variety and quality of the products they offer. The app is good so far, the Customer Service has been awesome up until now, they're quick to respond, helpful and very nice real people (no bots) which is a plus. I will update this review later on, after I get more experience with it. So far, I recommend it!
November 20th update: I'm lowering the score I gave to this App from 5 stars, not for the app itself, but for the customer service. I've had many problems with customer service lately, and I'm getting unhappy about how helpless they make us feel. We end up looking bad with our customers due to their lack of responsibility and response. I don't know how many of you are feeling frustrated now of wasting a lot of time in chats with their customer service people and all they offer is just pre made responses (with a couple of exceptions) and ask you to "wait 24 to 48 hours" to get a response in the mail, which of course you seldom get. More times you don't and then you end up losing customers. I'm really disappointed. From now on, I'll add a star if they improve, if not, I'll just move on to other suppliers. I hope Automizely realizes that business is supposed to be attended with diligency and responsibility. Customers are humans, not things. I like their products, but products without good quality service is nothing.

Shopping Paradize

I have just downloaded the app. Had many questions and the Automizely team could answer all very nicely. Really it looks to be a very good app, although i am yet to use its services. But at first look and feel, it looks to be great! Wish the best.

Storepaperoomates

Awesome Support and the products are really great with fast shipping times too. Huge Thanks to Anurag for being very helpful

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply

I used this app to help with Drop shipping and fulfillment services, and so far it has been really nice, the contact with the staff is fast and on time, they even fixed my logo, it's a good experience.

D’Ivoire by Diamond Cosmetics, LLC.

Always a pleasure working with the staff of Automizely. They are very helpful with the entire process of working with them.

mbj apparel

Easy to work with and they brand your packages for free. Customer service is fast to respond and very helpful

diamondjadescloset

just trying this app out so good so far great customer serevis exsited to see whats next ganna order me some samples today

Angelic Beautyful Cosmetics, LLC

It seems to be a nice app to use. I am just now trying it out so hopefully all things will continue to go well. So far so good!!!

Aaphrodite

The shipping times claimed seems to be solid, I still have to test it first.. They also include free branded packaging which is great! Would definitely recommend to check out.

PoisonedPretty

Very helpful customer service. Rep in chat went out his to assist me. Another thing I like the internet service did a time out and he was still there.