Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BEESTILE

I use this app to locate products to dropship to my customers. Shipping speed is great and they even use my logo on packages. The customer service team responds and resolves issues promptly. So far, I am loving this app.

Baby Kelumi

This App is so Amazing, Much easier than Ali Express & Oberlo.com Combined. Product is so Perfect, its well crafted, with great value. Customer Service is very nice & Always online to answer any question with no wait. The Logistics is so sweet, My product reaches the customer in less than 14 days; 7 to be exact. When you're looking for reliable support: You're right where you need to be. No competition comes close to International dominance. Highly Recommend, Did I mention it's Free & they package your product with your own (LOGO) Branding? Impressive! Give it a Try Yourself.

Chrys Made It

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome app, great customer service. Really can't ask for more. Can't wait to see this app in action to make me some more money!

Sassy Halo Designs

Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app and so far the support team has been extremely helpful & has a fast response time! Looking forward to placing orders soon !

Bola bue

this app is amazing! help is awaiting you right in the lower right corner, the agents are quick informal and helpful, Thank you

Cananshop.com

It's my beginning but the app seem very easy to use very good products and 24h support team.
Import easy to our store very good products easy to install

She’s Boujee

Time spent using app About 1 month

i used this app to help build my brand. im just starting out so it has been good so far. hope it stays that way

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com.

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Ameriah’s Boutique

Time spent using app About 2 months

stop asking me to rate you it get annoying with you do one every interaction with ya'll please don't request any more when i already did one for you

July 20, 2021

Thank you for your feedback!.
Sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
Trust, we only want to know your suggestions and recommendations by asking for review so that we can improve our products and services. This helps us provide you with nothing but the best.
It is also a part of process that our support team follows.
We understand and it's absolutely fine if you choose not to review a particular interaction.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Automizely

Eden's Roots

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I received an article that held information I had questions about. Very polite and helpful! Thank you again for being here as I am a newcomer!

GadgetGrabberz.com

One of the best dropshipping apps offered on the app store. The product list is endless. I can't say alot because I just using the app but will update pending any concerns.