Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Mauria Bella's Place

I had a question and they were very quickly to respond and they helped me with my questions. They were very nice.

shopbetteroff

This app is offers a large variety of products for great prices with quick delivery times. They also offer free branded packaging which has blown me away. Not to mention, they have AMAZING and quick customer service.

hebbe-shop

Quick installation, easy navigation and great product filter system. Especially if you want to filter USA warehouse products. Product descriptions are pretty good and copied automatically. Can't say much about the fulfilment process yet, but I have a good feeling about this app. They do custom logo without a fee. Quick customer support. Very good experience until now!

BUY IT NOAH

It's very simple and better than DSERS. I did not find it complicated and it's very easy to use. The product descriptions are better than what is pre-defined or available on Oberlo. The other app which has a detailed description is Alidropship (https://alidropship.com/?via=15739) as it was referred to me by one of my friends but for me this app is good. Further to add not to forget the good customer support that the app provides (very quick, ABOVE & BEYOND service).

Nombrotic

This app is great for importing large volumes of products at great prices, at the time of writing they offer free branded packaging for your orders, which is a great deal. They offer free & fast shipping for all of their products and the support responds almost immediately to all of your inquiries. Very much like using this app.

Cocina digital

me ayudan y contestan muy rápido. he enviado mi logo y ya lo tienen listo para poner en los paquetes de los productos.

TheMarketCellar

I enjoyed precise explanations to my questions that will help me better assist my customers. Thank you for explaining the process and having customer support!

Curiosity Shopping

estoy usando esta app Amazing responds lo que tu quieras o tengas dudas ellos te ayudan. son excelente hasta ahora voy a usarlos me ayudaron con mi logo en las cajas excelente trabajo

ShopOnTheGo

They have such a great platform with customer service to fast shipping, Thank you Automizely Dropshipping

Sports and Shoes

great customer service and response time. Only been using for a few days but very please with the results so far.