Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

District Beauty

The app is amazing and the support team is incredible. So far I am impressed wit how easy the app is to use.

The Watcher Series

Time spent using app About 23 hours

This group is amazing! I love their quality products, attention to detail and the ability to ad my own company logo!

Petsr2cool

Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the app it is very easy to navigate and the customer service is very good.they have neen very helpful in resolving product issues.

Family Sport Fashion

Time spent using app About 2 months

great customer service! very helpful with answering all questions. they also worked fast to reply. I am very pleased.

BackCampingCo

the customer service is great and they are helpful with all my needs.
I use this service for my Dropshipping company and I am 100% satisfied with the services.

All Maxxed Out

Everyone on the app has been super helpful, quick to respond and I'm looking forward to continuing to work with them!

Crosshair Kings

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Easy to install and use! They got my logo added to my boxes and it was literally effortless. Highly recommend.

Blossom Mafia

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Love this app very much! Ravi from Automizely even helped me apply my logo. Very happy with their service.

CBTI Logistics

Best Fulfillment service across the board! No comparisons between other platforms. Better then oberlo & Ali express combined. Staff is always available, product ships fast. Huge Network of designer Products. Great business! I would recommend to anyone that needs a true drop-shipping partner.
Thanks I’m a loyalist forever.

Baby Glamourous

Awesome to work with. still in the learning process. Using this tool for my Baby Glamourous store le