Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Daisy Way

I have just started using this and I'm excited but the potential. Ayush was extremely helpful and informative! I certainly would recommend going forward. I can only hope the service remains this great!

Sassie by Nature

The representative Ayush was great and very helpful, He found great products for my store and I will like to continue to work with him. Awesome!

Alana's Boutique

Excited about this app, they have a great selection and very easy to use. Branded with your personal logo for free. Great offer and fantastic customer support.

Inergloww

so far so good app they are very helpful and fast and the products prices are great thanks automizely

EVERLY ONE SHOP

Automizely Dropshipping App is one of the good ones that I have used, I recommend that you install it in your online store to have a better experience.

Human Think

This app is so good they helped me with shipping and products pretty much everything and I highly recommend it!

Led by Love Co.

so far so good. Customer service is quick and responsive. They answered all the questions I had efficiently and honestly (to my knowledge). I have yet to use them but if anything arises I will change my review.

noexcusesstreetwear

Excellent love how you have your logo front and center of package keep up the good work hope to keep with this service

LIfe Is Better With Cannabis

I can honestly give a review on the customer support as it was pretty great and this is my first experience with this company. I spoke with a CSR rep named Ayush and he was quick to respond and very pleasant to speak with. I have experience in dropshipping and I can say the fact that I can reach out and get a response almost immediately is already making me happy that I decided to work with them instead of Aliexpress. For anyone that has experience with Ali, you all know how bad it can be to reach suppliers and communicate with them. Ayush was knowledgeable and very transparent. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he didn't BS me, he flat out apologized for not having the information to the question that I had and told me that he will bring it up to the development team. He also assured me that their shipping times are legit which makes me incredibly happy. I am super pleased with them already and haven't even launched the shop but this definitely has me excited to launch. Once the ball gets rolling and orders start to come in. I will post a follow up with Automizely, however, I don't think I will be disappointed in reading the reviews here and some of the reviews from some youtubers using them already. Definitely looking forward to our new partnership. Thank you again Ayush, you were fantastic my friend!

April 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know about your experience with our support team. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and we look to forward to keep delighting you.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Dropshipping Team

ColoradoHempandMore

Great. Customer service is excellent. I highly recommend them. Quick response time. Very helpful. So far so good.