Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
June 8, 2021

Very user friendly and good customer service, loving it!!
I was able to find products that looks really nice and affordable.

barbiesuitstore.com
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 7, 2021

Please provide this app within the EU!! So convenient and easy to manage. After new tax regulations for china products there will change a lot over here.

ServiceShop | Your SmartShop
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
June 7, 2021

I began using this app to source products. I have just started, but I love how they are willing to put my logo on when products are shipped to my customers. I am looking forward to learning more about this app and growing my business with it.

Luckey's Corner Store
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 5, 2021

I have just downloaded the app. Had many questions and the Automizely team could answer all very nicely. Really it looks to be a very good app, although i am yet to use its services. But at first look and feel, it looks to be great! Wish the best.

Shopping Paradize
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 5, 2021

Awesome Support and the products are really great with fast shipping times too. Huge Thanks to Anurag for being very helpful

Storepaperoomates
Time spent using app: 3 days
June 4, 2021

I used this app to help with Drop shipping and fulfillment services, and so far it has been really nice, the contact with the staff is fast and on time, they even fixed my logo, it's a good experience.

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply
Time spent using app: 24 days
June 4, 2021

Always a pleasure working with the staff of Automizely. They are very helpful with the entire process of working with them.

D’Ivoire by Diamond Cosmetics, LLC.
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 3, 2021

Easy to work with and they brand your packages for free. Customer service is fast to respond and very helpful

mbj apparel
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 3, 2021

just trying this app out so good so far great customer serevis exsited to see whats next ganna order me some samples today

diamondjadescloset
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 2, 2021

It seems to be a nice app to use. I am just now trying it out so hopefully all things will continue to go well. So far so good!!!

Angelic Beautyful Cosmetics, LLC