Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

lotatea

They are very supportive and very helpful. They complete as quickly as possible. Tool is really easy to use

Innovative Concepts, Inc.

Customer service representative was very kind and helpful. I am looking forward to building a better brand with Automizely Drop-shipping.

Luxury Fashion Kollections

This is my first time using this app. So far I like the nice selection of products and the prices are not too steep. Highly recommended!

Avaa Rose

I used this app to help me with my drop shipping company I love the fact that you can put your own logo on it I think it's pretty cool.

Limited Fashion LLC

So far so good. I like the product that is on here. I look forward to using this app. Let’s see where this will take us

Toony's Place

Kanika was very efficient and kind. In general, Automizely's service is very helpful and makes it very easy to work with suppliers

Arsthetc

I like the app, however it wasn't for me. The communication was pretty good as well. I like the app.

skylines shopping

Worst app ever and are thieves as well they will take weeks to send product and when it doesn't reach customer they will not refund you. Please stay away from them. I will report them to BBB as well.

Price Connection

These guys are awesome to work with great customer service. Anytime I have a question or concern they always answer my questions.

Sassy Satin

Amit is very helpful and knowledgeable about Automizely. He is quick with responses and very courteous. Thanks for your help!