Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Uniqcart.co

Nice, good, and fast information sharing. I like the application, works well. Will be using it for sure.

urbanhey

Excellent customer service support! The site is super easy to navigate and they really do offer best selling products!

Backyard Comfort Boutique

Shipping was good, wish it had some kind of label on it. Did not know had to have 10 orders a month to have it labeled so customers know it is their order n where it is from. otherwise they respond fast and answer all questions quickly

CrazyJae

I can't believe I ran into this place, I've been searching for a company that honestly want's to see people succeed. The communication and helpfulness was absolutely the best customer support. I found exactly what I was looking for and the best part is shipping ALL FREE, this helps me out so much with time and puts alittle extra money in my pocket. Thank you guy's for not charging a monthly fee and making work for new struggling business owners. YOU ROCK!!!!

Static Edge

Very helpful and user friendly. Would recommend. Automizely has been a great friend in this business.

K.K Brazilian Beauty

Really helpfull! I like it so much this app............................................................................................

TFC&H Co.

I love the products provided and actually impressed with a lot of Automizely's apps especially Automizely's Shopping App. It creates an extremely fast mobile app for your store, but back to Easy Dropshipping review. I just had my first order for one of their products and had to reach out to support which was very responsive and helpful, it was an oversight on my part that caused the need for customer support. My delivery experience has been great so far!!! Customer Support is always so responsive Kanika was great to talk to.

Gotta jewelry

I really like this platform, it's the first time I find on shopify an app that really groups together the products I need to sell and that I'm used to see on Aliexpress.

Jahsir The Brand

Customer service is amazing! I love how quickly they respond and how friendly they are! I look forward to working with them in the future! The app is also very user friendly

Aidenne

i enjoy using automizely,its very easy to use!!!!!no need to be an expert to understand how it works!!!!use it now!!!!