Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.6
September 10, 2021

I have been using another dropshipping app and recently installed Automizely. Very easy-to-use app and has no frill. The support is phenomenal, they are responsive, and they actually help you out with any problems you might be having.
After using it for a while now, I can say that it has become my favorite dropshipping app by far! It is straightforward and doesn't have too many features, making it really simple to navigate the interface. I like this feature most about Automizely because if there's an issue, you don't have to sift through tons of different screens to find what you're looking for. This saves time and gets results faster.

pilfax
Time spent using app: 11 months
September 9, 2021

Provided quick solution to my branding issues. I just started using the program, so not quite sure how it will work, but I do notice that the product pictures have brand logos on them which is not in line with my site aesthetics, so it will take me dome tome to see which items don't have all those logos.

Sensual Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 25 minutes
September 9, 2021

Great product line to choose from, lots of quantity. I only wish the shipping time was shorter. Maybe they will do so later on.

Big Lane
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 8, 2021

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Starkmalls
Thailand
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 8, 2021

Easy to use and great products for your store. Better times for shipping and always someone on hand to answer questions.

ShopLaPlanta