Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

TheEventLadyStore

Customer service was very helpful today. The person who took care of me was very attentive and willing to assist me. It is good to have this kind of support to talk to when in doubt.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Daughters of the King

Customer service has been amazing! They answered my questions right away. The app works great! Good experience! I ran into a issue after posting my review. Having a problem with the app and waiting to be fixed. I'll update as I go.

May 24, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app. In case you face any issues while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact us and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Wraphouse LA L.L.C

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The service is good so far, I have had a purchase so far so I do not have product reviews but the market place interface is good so far.

May 19, 2021

Sexysummers

Time spent using app About 1 month

I have started my drop shipping fashion company with this app. I had tried a different one to start with and the wait time on shipping was just too long. Like any business you run into bumps along the way but so far this has been a fairly nice app to use. shipping it a little all over the place. i have had one client wait now 15 business days while other get the item they purchased in as little as 3 business days. But!! both are better than 30days or more.... just saying... and Tushar who helped me today was great and fast!!

May 12, 2021

Chris Cross

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful, respond to questions quickly... and have helped me resolve all of my issues so far. I like their tracking app as well.

April 27, 2021

Kartbyte

Location Philippines

Customer service is fast. Every question I have asked was answered in detail. About the app, I not yet familiar with it but so far it is easy to use and has a lot of great products to choose from. I'd say it is quite good.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Destroy Depot

Time spent using app About 2 months

So far so good! Will update after testing products. Support team very friendly and offered free labeling for a short time!

April 15, 2021

Annajevoli Clothing Boutique

I haven't actually used the drop shipping app in it's entirety, but Jessica was able to show me the best products to start with. She was very prompt and when I told her what I was looking for she sent links that directed me to exactly what I was looking for.

April 14, 2021

shopperWall

Time spent using app About 1 year

it's a great app. but the only thing that need to be improve is to ship in all countries internationally. Especially, in European countries where there is a niche customer there who trust american supliers and brands.

April 3, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know about your suggestion. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users. We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We are available 24 X 7.

Neelima Aggarwal

passionover.com

Location India

I am installed now and talk to customer support about the details . Support is Fast and relevant. I hope the app will keep their fast shipping promises.

April 2, 2021