Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply

I used this app to help with Drop shipping and fulfillment services, and so far it has been really nice, the contact with the staff is fast and on time, they even fixed my logo, it's a good experience.

D’Ivoire by Diamond Cosmetics, LLC.

Always a pleasure working with the staff of Automizely. They are very helpful with the entire process of working with them.

mbj apparel

Easy to work with and they brand your packages for free. Customer service is fast to respond and very helpful

diamondjadescloset

just trying this app out so good so far great customer serevis exsited to see whats next ganna order me some samples today

Angelic Beautyful Cosmetics, LLC

It seems to be a nice app to use. I am just now trying it out so hopefully all things will continue to go well. So far so good!!!

Aaphrodite

The shipping times claimed seems to be solid, I still have to test it first.. They also include free branded packaging which is great! Would definitely recommend to check out.

PoisonedPretty

Very helpful customer service. Rep in chat went out his to assist me. Another thing I like the internet service did a time out and he was still there.

Cuppio

This app is actually disruptive, offering better shipping time, better shipping cost and product cost!

ADAWE STORE

Before, we have been looking for products related app, did not expect this just meet our needs. At the same time, in terms of its operation, the technical customer service manager assisted us to upload our logo logo, which simplified our operation process. It can be said that one click link is super easy. Ha ha, the following selection operation only needs to be done step by step. I really like this app. I hope we can develop together and create good results.

MYLEAS

Best app ever! Customer support are good and products also shipping fast thank you so much! I like it