Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Watcher Series

This group is amazing! I love their quality products, attention to detail and the ability to ad my own company logo!

Petsr2cool

I love the app it is very easy to navigate and the customer service is very good.they have neen very helpful in resolving product issues.

Chic Baby

25 Dec: Do NOT trust this app. They have become horrible and disrespectful 17 Dec: I'm going to remove 2 stars this time as the customer service has become like hell. They don't do cancelation and refund. 2 orders have been delivered to wrong addresses. It's the beginning of the ending for this app. And Jessica has left. Only robot do nothing customer service from India.
18 Nov: The processing time has increased and they don't have good control over the inventory. Sometimes it led me to cancel the order or to convince my customer to choose another variant. They are working with Aliexpress vendors and i know the game. Last week they ship 2 packages with ePacket!!! Still I endorse the customer service (Not our Indian folks cause they just forward the message) Jessica is super supportive and the only reason I'm still working with them is her. June 10th 5 stars: I've been using this app since 2 months ago. Very responsive customer service and also helpful. The fulfillment is about 3 days which I hope to be kept. I'm a new comer to drop shipping world and had a horrible experience with Aliexpress but I would say so far so good with Automizely Dropshipping. As I promised to Jessica here is my review after my 2 months validation

Family Sport Fashion

great customer service! very helpful with answering all questions. they also worked fast to reply. I am very pleased.

BackCampingCo

the customer service is great and they are helpful with all my needs.
I use this service for my Dropshipping company and I am 100% satisfied with the services.

All Maxxed Out

Everyone on the app has been super helpful, quick to respond and I'm looking forward to continuing to work with them!

Crosshair Kings

Easy to install and use! They got my logo added to my boxes and it was literally effortless. Highly recommend.

Blossom Mafia

Love this app very much! Ravi from Automizely even helped me apply my logo. Very happy with their service.

CBTI Logistics

Best Fulfillment service across the board! No comparisons between other platforms. Better then oberlo & Ali express combined. Staff is always available, product ships fast. Huge Network of designer Products. Great business! I would recommend to anyone that needs a true drop-shipping partner.
Thanks I’m a loyalist forever.

Baby Glamourous

Awesome to work with. still in the learning process. Using this tool for my Baby Glamourous store le