Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
May 30, 2021

Super faster, these guys know what they are doing, I trust them 100 percent, clarity is the most important part of our business.

BrightBody
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 30, 2021

i love this app so far im exsited what and can do in i love that its free in i love that it puts your logo on packages to make u look like a beatful brand

Diamond Jades Secret
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 30, 2021

I use this App really a fantastic one and also much easier to drop shippers like us. they provide the easiest navigation throughout the platform. another thing I have to mention here is online support is very high their agent is very kind and helpful to answer any question that asked me. I recommend this app and their dropshipping platform to others with five-star ratings.

Ifrath Beauty Shop
Sri Lanka
May 29, 2021

Automizely dropship is easy to use! The app is easy to use. Plus Very helpful and was able to assist on products.

Eboonify
Edited July 6, 2021

This app is perfect for any online dropshipping business. Customer service is fast and courteous and they offer free shipping in USA.

The Artisans Handmade Crafts
May 28, 2021

I really like this app it has so many features including lots of products to add to my store with free shipping and the customer service is Awesome. Would highly recommend.

Kids Like Fun
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited May 27, 2021

I use this app to let me drop ship products and I have hit the jackpot on this one! Love this app! The shipping times are what is hurting my e-commerce store and this app provides me with GREAT shipping times! I couldn't be more happier with the customer service as well, Tushar helped me get my logo on my products, he was great in helping me! Also another one of Automizely Dropshipping App perks is you get your logo on products and exceptional customer service with AWESOME shipping times which is what we all need!!!

Homeaholic
Time spent using app: 23 days
Edited June 8, 2021

Really easy to use and set up. The only thing that would have made it better was a mass import to store button. Otherwise great selection of items. Also, delivery was quick, and am happy with the service!

Averotek, LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
May 26, 2021

Awesome easy apps to use so many choices from product research to finding new products than there's shipping with tracking apps this is a all in one app for drop shipping .

Empire Fit Gear
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 6 months
May 25, 2021

I have just opened a store and I am looking for products to import. I was told by another company I was limited to 26 products. Automizely said I could do 1000 so guess who is getting all my business!

The Dog Says