Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

NoveltyShock

Automizely has been really helpful to start, they have walked me through everything, it is great to get in touch with them anytime ...

Planet Saving Goods

I love this app! It simplifies the dropshipping process and they have fast shipping times. Their customer service is also excellent. The representative helped explain to me in detail how the app works. They also have a nice product selection!

Doozy Outlet

I used this app and I liked it so much. It's easy to use. Anybody who likes to do business in the USA can use this app. I am happy.

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

great app for both newbies and established drop shippers. the support is awesome and doing all to answer everything I asked, and that wasn´t easy!

All Fur Happiness

This app has been wonderful. There is always someone online to help with anything you need. Customer Service is great!!!

MoniiGarmenx

I just downloaded this application and it is a blessing in disguise it can improve my brand reach. Also, they have good products with better shipping time than some of these apps on the Shopify platform. The customer service team are definitely ready to assist and you can get end to end satisfaction working with their staff.

Direct Dynamic

Havent made a sale yet to test shipping but customer service has been great at answering my questions

Earrarity

I use this app for products, aftership and so many other things, I love it !! Today I was able to help a customer find an alternative selection with the help of their wonderful assistants.

Picked by Marie

I love this app. The products are quality. Oh and customer service is the best! Very responsive and helpful!

CK OF ALL TRADES

I used this app to come up with ideas for setting up sales for my new store. The personnel at Automizely was very helpful to me.