Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Soulganic Life

Fantastic company! Excellent customer service, efficient process. Response was very satisfactory, for this newbie drop-shipper!

Sonic Light Zone

This is a great app . I give it 5 stars . I think online stores need to get the Automizely Dropship app

Treasure Grabs

I used this app for my orders and they are really good. I will continue to use them as long as they perform well.

Peedoz

I use this app for my dropshiping and everything is working fine and simple. I like this app, so far so good!

Sunset and Swim

Location Sweden

It's a great app to order products from. The customer service is prompt and very helpful. Would recommend others to use it as well.

poptic8

Time spent using app 1 day

it is good and offers a free own logo on shipping box.
easy to use can easily add and remove product from store.

The Keye 2 Reign

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far they have been very helpful with answering my questions accurately and quick. I will update as I go!

Mother Baby Essentials Store LLC

I had a huge list of products to import to the and they made it so easy for me to swicht from one supplier to them

CoffeeTeaBox

Easy to install, just getting started, but I like it so far, support has been really helpful as well.

SAZG Boutique

I used this app to help with shipping and to add my logo onto the shipping boxes. They were professional and response was quick.