Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Health and Wellness Clinic Supply

I used this app to help with Drop shipping and fulfillment services, and so far it has been really nice, the contact with the staff is fast and on time, they even fixed my logo, it's a good experience.

D’Ivoire by Diamond Cosmetics, LLC.

Always a pleasure working with the staff of Automizely. They are very helpful with the entire process of working with them.

mbj apparel

Easy to work with and they brand your packages for free. Customer service is fast to respond and very helpful

diamondjadescloset

just trying this app out so good so far great customer serevis exsited to see whats next ganna order me some samples today

Angelic Beautyful Cosmetics, LLC

It seems to be a nice app to use. I am just now trying it out so hopefully all things will continue to go well. So far so good!!!

Aaphrodite

The shipping times claimed seems to be solid, I still have to test it first.. They also include free branded packaging which is great! Would definitely recommend to check out.

PoisonedPretty

Very helpful customer service. Rep in chat went out his to assist me. Another thing I like the internet service did a time out and he was still there.

ADAWE STORE

OK, in terms of selection, product quantity and variety, we need to enhance more choices in the later stage. There are not too many obstacles in the operation. I haven't noticed the others for the time being. I will add them later. Come on!

MYLEAS

Best app ever! Customer support are good and products also shipping fast thank you so much! I like it

Lobalol

Great customer service. Very knowledgeable and helped to answer many of my questions. Thank you Tushar!!