Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Ifrath Beauty Shop

Location Sri Lanka
Time spent using app About 1 month

I use this App really a fantastic one and also much easier to drop shippers like us. they provide the easiest navigation throughout the platform. another thing I have to mention here is online support is very high their agent is very kind and helpful to answer any question that asked me. I recommend this app and their dropshipping platform to others with five-star ratings.

Eboonify

Time spent using app About 1 month

Automizely dropship is easy to use! The app is easy to use. Plus Very helpful and was able to assist on products.

The Artisans Handmade Crafts

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is perfect for any online dropshipping business. Customer service is fast and courteous and they offer free shipping in USA.

Kids Like Fun

Location New Zealand

I really like this app it has so many features including lots of products to add to my store with free shipping and the customer service is Awesome. Would highly recommend.

Homeaholic

I use this app to let me drop ship products and I have hit the jackpot on this one! Love this app! The shipping times are what is hurting my e-commerce store and this app provides me with GREAT shipping times! I couldn't be more happier with the customer service as well, Tushar helped me get my logo on my products, he was great in helping me! Also another one of Automizely Dropshipping App perks is you get your logo on products and exceptional customer service with AWESOME shipping times which is what we all need!!!

Averotek, LLC

Really easy to use and set up. The only thing that would have made it better was a mass import to store button. Otherwise great selection of items. Also, delivery was quick, and am happy with the service!

Empire Fit Gear

Location New Zealand

Awesome easy apps to use so many choices from product research to finding new products than there's shipping with tracking apps this is a all in one app for drop shipping .

Organizer Pocket

Time spent using app About 1 month

So far so good! Once I get my first few orders I can update this accordingly, but customer service has been really nice and helpful and everything has been easy to setup to my store. Thank you very much!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for your appreciating and encouraging words.

I am glad to know that you are enjoying our app. In case you face any issues while using the app, please don't hesitate to contact us and your issue will be dealt with utmost priority.

Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes a 5 star one.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Dropshipping

The Dog Says

I have just opened a store and I am looking for products to import. I was told by another company I was limited to 26 products. Automizely said I could do 1000 so guess who is getting all my business!

TheEventLadyStore

Customer service was very helpful today. The person who took care of me was very attentive and willing to assist me. It is good to have this kind of support to talk to when in doubt.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,