Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

quirki trendz

My 1st time logging in was met with instant support, so my rating above is based on that. I have yet to check out the app. Thx

April 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Million dollar Mind$et

Time spent using app 43 minutes

I used this app for the first time and it was quick and easy! The best part of it all is it's free! I will give an updated review after we use the app more. Thanks!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Automizely Team

Uniqcart.co

Location India

Nice, good, and fast information sharing. I like the application, works well. Will be using it for sure.

Backyard Comfort Boutique

Shipping was good, wish it had some kind of label on it. Did not know had to have 10 orders a month to have it labeled so customers know it is their order n where it is from. otherwise they respond fast and answer all questions quickly

Gijii Inc.,

great online help for finding items and easy to edit and import . . . currently in testing status . . . pending status for delivery and quality of items.

PetNapper

Location Norway

Really happy about the costumer service. Fast respons. I will for sure use keep using this app, thank u

Pawsome World Of Pets

Location Australia

I am new at Dropshipping App however the assistant from Automizely App helped me alot and made me understand the process involved. I haven't used the Dropshipping App as yet but I'm sure the app will be great. I am giving a 4 star rating at this stage.

February 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,
Sumit

G2outlets

Location Thailand

This app has the location feature which I've looked for. It would be better if there more options for searching for products such as price range, brand.
By the way, the product I found doesn't have much useful description like material.

January 26, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Regards,
Brishketu

MASville Flagship

I'm giving this app 4 stars...for now. Simply because I have just started using it. Have yet to place an order. So far, I like the selection of products and price points. My initial interactions with customer support has been productive and positive. I look forward to leaving an updated review after an order(s).

January 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any feedback for us. You can always contact us through the chat option in your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Best regards,
Sumit

malltor

Recién estoy comenzando con esta app los comentarios son buenos y la app es rápida espero en la practica dar la estrella a la excelencia.

January 24, 2021

Gracias por tu reseña.

Háganos saber si tiene algún retroalimentación para nosotros. Siempre puede contactarnos a través de la opción de chat en su cuenta o enviarnos un correo electrónico a support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Saludos cordiales,