Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

AdorzeeCo

The app runs really smoothly. Ive had no issues with searching and finding the products I need. The staff is amazing - super responsive and very willing to help!

ASARA VISTA

I got first sale today! Everything is every smooth to run. Excellent! I would like to recommend it to other merchants.

Amaya's Closet

This app was really easy to use and the staff very helpful. They provided me with excellent service and I will definitely recommend them to others.

PoacherOnline

Just installed this app and my first experience with Pratiksha has been good. Hoping to explore further. Products are cool. Will give further update when i ship my first products but so far so cool

Fitness Galumi

I used this app to help build my personal brand excellent recommended. This app can customize many things

Fitness Kallami

Ayush from automizely helped me upload my logo and it was simple and fast he was polite from beginning to end.

Bash New York

Great customer service and quick answers to my questions. Just started using it. Looking forward to selling.

HuniBunee

Very helpful - For the most part, I can contact them and they respond promptly. Setup was easy to do.

Caschiz®

This App user friendly and it comes with great live 24/7 customer reps. Plus its 100% Free. Great deal. Highly recommend it.

Gen U Us Products

I USE THIS APP FOR DROP SHIPPING. THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. PRODUCT CHOICES ARE GREAT. PRODUCTS GREAT. SHIPPING BEST THE OTHER COMPANY BY MILES. THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS APP IS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THANKS GUYS. YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST.