Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Crave By Cazmonet

Great customer service! I like the clothing. There is a lot of variety. Perfect for the customer demographic of my store. and ease of product import to my store.

Million dollar Mind$et

I used this app for the first time and it was quick and easy! The best part of it all is it's free! I will give an updated review after we use the app more. Thanks!

March 31, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Lina Capri

awesome, great, easy knowledgeable im new to this app but love it so far! thanks for great quick easy help!

Dynamic Legacy

Love this app. customer service is very friendly. And they even add logo which is a big plus. I will definitely recommend

Amarilla Shop

took a lil time for the first person to understand what i was talking about but once Jessica jumped in out of nowhere to my surprise she answered all my questions and showed me some new products. Thank You Very Much

Fableya

So far I love how everything I need is in one app. This is only my second day using it but so far I Love It!!

StoreFour

Dynamic and super responsive. Plenty of product options. Hope product quality, fulfillment and shipping match customer suppot. Thanks

WIMAJJ

I like their personalized services and the customer service, the chat is really good and their product classification is good as well. guys, I highly recommend it, and this is not just a little recommendation, it's a huge one.

Not Just Scene

Honestly, Automizely has some of the best customer service I have EVER dealt with and I come from a customer experience background myself. The services they offer is really good, but the customer service is enough to make me go back to them over and over as they will always try to help.

Blue

i really like this app its very helpful and customer service is helpful i like the app its better than others