Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

One Stop Baby Gear

I love this app very easy to use and has most of the small items I need for my store. Using a sticker with my logo on boxes is a very big plus for me. Will always use Automizely and all the other apps as needed. One little thing just wish they would carry some of the larger items so I could just use them exclusively instead of having 2 stores one for the larger items and one for everything else. But use this app you will definitely be happy you did.

Summer Fashion Brands

Wonderful experience! The prices of products shipped from China are very cheap and good quality. Goods shipped locally here in the U.S. are shipped quickly, and the goods are received in 6 days. I really like how easy to use the app is, and their customer service is great! Definitely recommend it. Thank you, Automizely!

Night and Day Shopping Network

I have not used the app yet but Customer Service sucked me into leaving a review because they are amazing and love talking to their users.

The Sun and Sky

Good items to choose from, as well as helpful staff. I love the fact you can put your logo on packaging for free.

GNANNA

APP is good ! Best Support is Sarah the only one ! She helps everything put together answer very fast & quality ! Other guys don't now what they even doing there ... Only look for Sarah she hold this app quality others guys let this app down I'm saying the truth because other guys just waste my time !

Amexza

Nice App. customer service best.very helpful.easy use. Best app ever.Love that app. It helps to the growth of my store.

JAKKOU††HEBXX

I'm very impressed with the automation provided by this dropshipping app! I would highly recommend adding this app!

Punk Panther

They helped me make a logo for my product label and it was easy and efficient. The support team was professional and polite.

Shoppers Diet

amazing!!! never had service like this before these guy are the best! THANK YOU SOOO SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Lezoro

The packages for the customers can now be sent with the company logo and I look forward to further cooperation.