Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

HerPhase

Just started using app. So far so good. Excellent communication. Price personalization is king. Horay

Sole Purpurse

Installed the app and got immediate response. Very nice products and they do have branding to add my logo to boxes. Very Helpful and prompt responses to questions regarding shipping

Eshopifiz

Thanks, just installed the app, nice customer service, prompt at explaining everything you need answers to.

Cutely Styled Up

Great customer service! The guy i spoke to, Ayush was very Kind and helpful. I recommend this app. I like it.

Haven

The app is a good choice! Fast and efficient customer service, easy to navigate and set up. Would definitely suggest using this app!

Innitiwear

Easy to use good support very communicative you dont have to wait several days to hear back and they're adding more features

CoupCenter

I wasn't sure about the reliability of the shipping times at first. I contacted customer service and Ayush reassured me that the shipping times were accurate. I am going to use this app to start importing products now. Good customer service.

Mett's Place

So far so good. I'm still exploring the app but I can tell the level of efficiency beats similar apps

Kartbyte

Customer service is fast. Every question I have asked was answered in detail. About the app, I not yet familiar with it but so far it is easy to use and has a lot of great products to choose from. I'd say it is quite good.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team

Misfit Sportswear

Service was great! My experience with the app overall has been fantastic. I will continue to use it for my store. Tushar was a great customer service expert :)