Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Terrestrus

costumer service 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really recommend it!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you for all the help you have given me so far!

JAHKIDOH.COM

I am trying this app and I'm waiting to see how it will work for jahkidoh.com but so far the Tech Support was very prompt. Thank you

StarClothing5280

Love this app! would definitely recommend. Customer support replies pretty fast as well. I love the products listed.

sanitizer.com

The guys from Automizely Dropshippingare absolutely amazing, very supportive! you like an item you cannot find? No problem, they will sort that too for you!

Fashion In Kindness

she was very helpful.
I hope i can make this app work well for me and I can build my brand. Thank you

AdorzeeCo

The app runs really smoothly. Ive had no issues with searching and finding the products I need. The staff is amazing - super responsive and very willing to help!

ASARA VISTA

Everything is every smooth to run. Excellent! I would like to recommend it to other merchants. It is very user-friendly platform.

Amaya's Closet

This app was really easy to use and the staff very helpful. They provided me with excellent service and I will definitely recommend them to others.

PoacherOnline

Just installed this app and my first experience with Pratiksha has been good. Hoping to explore further. Products are cool. Will give further update when i ship my first products but so far so cool

Fitness Galumi

I used this app to help build my personal brand excellent recommended. This app can customize many things