Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BlackDiamond SC Inc

Fastest Response Time I’ve seen in a long time most important part of business , when the customer service is right we’re smooth sailing #BlackDiamondSC

FlowDifferently

I signed up for the app and immediately and they were extremely helpful. I also received notice the that he would place our logo on the packages delivered AT NO COST!

Simply_Eshana

This is by far one of the best dropshipping apps that I have experienced so far. Right from the beginning, support helped me with my logo and were there to answer all of my questions. I will definitely be using this app.

Soundporium

Great selection of products! Very responsive and helpful customer service. I couldnt find some of the brands i was looking for however they offered to help me look into it. Also they put my brand's logo on the packages free of charge! thats a plus!

Kitchen Closet

Literally the perfect app for beginners. There is someone there to help you step by step. customer service is amazing could not ask for a better service

Unparallel goods

this is a great app for dropshipping products and they have great customer service always there to help

Fiya Goddess

I worked with Riyaz and he was so professional. His communication time was fast and friendly. I highly recommend Automizely Dropshipping!

Fitness Gixxer

Right out of the gate their support was on my logo and set it up...I hadn't even added products yet!

U2U@TrendiTrendz

HORRIBLE...Placed my first order March 28, 2021. 3-10 days delivery. Today is April 28, 2021, one month later. My customer did not receive the order. There are no tracking updates. I contact customer support, after several attempts and wait I got a response....really saying just sorry and we will update you when we have information. Ask about refund, I have to wait to hear back from the team about that too. In the meantime this looks bad on my newly established business and breaks customers confidence in shopping. SO DISAPPOINTED !!!
Still waiting to hear back from the team.

April 28, 2021

Hello,

I checked for you💕

Your customer has received this package, please don’t worry, the correct tracking number is: YT2109021272189335, which has been Delivered

Please check 💕

Looking forward to your reply

Best,

Sarah

Get Fit Shoppe

Had an issue that was resolved effectively. Communication was consistent. So far, so good. They also have an option to brand your boxes.