Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

noexcusesstreetwear

Excellent love how you have your logo front and center of package keep up the good work hope to keep with this service

AlanYousefi

Please save your self from these guy, Total scam fake shipping and no customer service and no one will answer you, Save your self from going through this with this company

April 15, 2021

Hello,

We apologize that your experience could not meet your expectations.
Please know that your situation was an exception. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our users. We can’t fix the past but you have my personal commitment to improve the way our staff serves every user.
We would like to inform you that your shipment is already on the way to your customer. However, one of our operations agents will figure out the reason of delay of the shipment in the next 12 hours and get back to you with an update on your shipment.

Best Regards,
Nitish
Team Dropshipping

MELON Boutique

I was looking for women's clothing, most are younger/sexy...not for my store. Great customer service though!

April 15, 2021

Hello,

Our app has more than 20 product categories, with more than 1 million products for you to choose from. If you need other types of products, just tell me and I will help you import the goods of the corresponding supplier into the App, because our suppliers provide a lot of goods, and there are many goods that are not displayed in the app, as long as you need it , Contact me and I will help you !

We also have strong factory support. As long as you provide pictures of the products, I can help you contact the factory for immediate production. In many cases, only one piece can be produced.

I am Sarah,please contact me if you need

Q: How to find Sarah?
A: You can enter the live chat to find Sarah,maybe there is jet lag, as long as I see your message, I will contact you immediately~

looking forward to your reply.

Best,

Sarah

Moonshade Products Sunglasses

Update: I first left a great review but now I’m changing it to a not so great review. Everything synced up to my store just fine but when a customer bought items on my store, the order didn’t sync onto automizely and I can’t put the order through or get a hold of anyone to fix it. So my customer paid 80$ for stuff that I can’t deliver and now I have to refund it and take it all off my store and find a new dropship source that probably won’t have the same stuff so I’m pissed.

April 16, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that your experience with Automizely Dropshipping didn’t meet the expectations. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us. One of the specialists will reach out to you on priority in order to assist you.

Kind regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Dropshipping Team

LIfe Is Better With Cannabis

I can honestly give a review on the customer support as it was pretty great and this is my first experience with this company. I spoke with a CSR rep named Ayush and he was quick to respond and very pleasant to speak with. I have experience in dropshipping and I can say the fact that I can reach out and get a response almost immediately is already making me happy that I decided to work with them instead of Aliexpress. For anyone that has experience with Ali, you all know how bad it can be to reach suppliers and communicate with them. Ayush was knowledgeable and very transparent. If he didn't know the answer to a question, he didn't BS me, he flat out apologized for not having the information to the question that I had and told me that he will bring it up to the development team. He also assured me that their shipping times are legit which makes me incredibly happy. I am super pleased with them already and haven't even launched the shop but this definitely has me excited to launch. Once the ball gets rolling and orders start to come in. I will post a follow up with Automizely, however, I don't think I will be disappointed in reading the reviews here and some of the reviews from some youtubers using them already. Definitely looking forward to our new partnership. Thank you again Ayush, you were fantastic my friend!

April 16, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to know about your experience with our support team. It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and we look to forward to keep delighting you.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Dropshipping Team

ColoradoHempandMore

Great. Customer service is excellent. I highly recommend them. Quick response time. Very helpful. So far so good.

Annajevoli Clothing Boutique

I haven't actually used the drop shipping app in it's entirety, but Jessica was able to show me the best products to start with. She was very prompt and when I told her what I was looking for she sent links that directed me to exactly what I was looking for.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Automizely Team

PAW CLIP™

I had an issue with some of orders not being shipped out, all the orders before that and after that were shipped out, but these 5 orders weren't. Contacted the support and was told i will be given the problem on mail. But the mail never came. Contacted them the 2nd time, got the same response, and mail never came, contacted them the 3rd time, got the same response, but this time a mail actually came! And Bella (I should name her the goddess of help) solved my issue in just like 5 seconds! Turned out the orders were shipped but update wasn't uploaded. But Bella came in and sorted that out. Thank you so much bella for the help. These 5 stars are for Bella and not for Automizely (Just kidding), I've tried a lot of supplier platforms, and trust me automizely has been the best out of it. delivery is good, quality is good. Also you have good people like bella. Recommend this app fully

April 16, 2021

Thanks for taking out time and giving your valuable feedback.
We are glad that support team could help you and make your experience like never before.

Feel free to get in touch with us 24/7. Will be happy to assist you. Email us at support@automizely.com or use the live option available on the app.

Regards,
NItish
Team Dropshipping

AnaziaLegacy

the best app ever and customer really helpful..check it out & you won’t regret it.. true story......

CribTech

Excellent product sourcing. Not only are their shipping times lightyears ahead of competitors, their product descriptions and images are well written and picked. Hardly (if any) editing of product descriptions is needed. Huge time saver!