Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

Modern Day supply Co

Very easy to use and provides great customer service. My customer support person was very successful with helping me also.

Swifty Gifts™

So far, so good. Get downloaded these guys and I'm liking the reviews. Fast response and great-looking products. Let's see how this goes.

KoKoKutique

I used this app to find new merchandise for my store I got immediate help and exponential services overall great experience

PERKY LYFE Boutique

I love that it's free to use. They have great products for your stores. The customer service was gr4at. Check it out!

Trend X

Quite impressed with the rapid response times. I alway seem to have a greta experience with Automizely. Products are great and the people here are friendly too!

CommerceFox1

This app provide faster shipping since it has its warehouses locally. Most of the products are available in their local warehouse.

Milly Bell

This app has been good so far. There was a small issue with the products not sending because of miscommunication but they were very prompt to take care of the issue and that is worth more than being perfect. you can also add your logo to their boxes which is a big plus too.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and we are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions, if you have any suggestions kindly let us know. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Aestheticroom.co

Been using automizely products lately and so far the experience has been great. Customer service was also really helpful with my needs.

insertnamehere3

Pratiksha was excellent and helped me get set up. Great selection of items with fast US Shipping. Would recommend!

JRH DESING LLC

Riyaz , was amazing very helpful and super Profesional this company needs more people like him thank you very much for having people like him in this company i loved this company and i like to do business here great company.