Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

Averotek, LLC

Really easy to use and set up. The only thing that would have made it better was a mass import to store button. Otherwise great selection of items. Also, delivery was quick, and am happy with the service!

Empire Fit Gear

Awesome easy apps to use so many choices from product research to finding new products than there's shipping with tracking apps this is a all in one app for drop shipping .

The Dog Says

I have just opened a store and I am looking for products to import. I was told by another company I was limited to 26 products. Automizely said I could do 1000 so guess who is getting all my business!

TheEventLadyStore

I just started using App, will learn as I go. Seems easy, and Customer Service on Chat was very helpful today directing me how to start. Look Forward to working with this Automize App.

May 25, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,
Automizely Team

The Soulganic Life

Fantastic company! Excellent customer service, efficient process. Response was very satisfactory, for this newbie drop-shipper!

Sonic Light Zone

This is a great app . I give it 5 stars . I think online stores need to get the Automizely Dropship app

Treasure Grabs

I used this app for my orders and they are really good. I will continue to use them as long as they perform well.

Peedoz

I use this app for my dropshiping and everything is working fine and simple. I like this app, so far so good!

Sunset and Swim

It's a great app to order products from. The customer service is prompt and very helpful. Would recommend others to use it as well.

poptic8

it is good and offers a free own logo on shipping box.
easy to use can easily add and remove product from store.