Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Gear Outpost

This app made it VERY easy to find and add a product to my Shopify Store. It was way easier and faster than the competition, and I had less to tweak after import. The customer service is wonderful, and friendly. Try this, you will like it.

Confidanca

I just downloaded the app, but I am enjoying it so far, also the costumer service is excellent they are responding to all my questions so quickly!!

Inner Blush Boutique

This app makes uploading products to your store SUPER EASY!! I love the variety of products available and the pricing is superb! Their support team is also very responsive and helpful. I'm really glad I found this app. I recommend it!

FUNKXCLOTHING

They are very helpful and looking to add items for me as per my request, app works well too :) happy happy!!

Jose and May

Good customer service for. This is my first day. In the long run I will review again. Details are given me while communicating them with accurately.
It would be marvellous, if they adopted shipping to Canada too in their policy.

TrendSetters

The app is amazing! Customer service is excellent! Products are good and they have trendy products as well. Shipping times are amazing ! You can get 8-10 shipping to the US. Love the app!!

TrippVisual Design

So far amazing!! Very very few problems! GREAT customer service! GREAT SHIPPING TIME (Havent been able to see if its accurate or not yet but i can't wait) and GREAT GREAT GREAT layout. Extremely simple to understand the breakdowns !!

Body Kiss Fashion

I'm just getting started with this app, and so far so good! I had a couple questions and customer service were already on stand by willing to assist me. They help me understand the shipping method and now I'm ready to export items to my store! I'll keep yall updated!

WheresitatM

the customer service rep who helped me was professional and knowledgeable . This was a very good experience

LELISME

Looking for alternative to oberlo and find this free dropshipping app. Will give it a try. The support is great! it is pretty late now but still helping me!