Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Gotta jewelry

I really like this platform, it's the first time I find on shopify an app that really groups together the products I need to sell and that I'm used to see on Aliexpress.

Jahsir The Brand

Customer service is amazing! I love how quickly they respond and how friendly they are! I look forward to working with them in the future! The app is also very user friendly

Aidenne

i enjoy using automizely,its very easy to use!!!!!no need to be an expert to understand how it works!!!!use it now!!!!

Lux N Bling

Customer service was very helpful on messaging chat. Quick to respond and send pictures when I asked him to. Every time I have a question they always provide quick answers. If they cannot provide one instantly they do respond by email! And they are always Courteous.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team,

Wilderness Untamed LLC

I had difficulties processing my orders and support was available within minutes and was able to help me immediately.

NoveltyShock

Automizely has been really helpful to start, they have walked me through everything, it is great to get in touch with them anytime ...

Planet Saving Goods

I love this app! It simplifies the dropshipping process and they have fast shipping times. Their customer service is also excellent. The representative helped explain to me in detail how the app works. They also have a nice product selection!

Doozy Outlet

I used this app and I liked it so much. It's easy to use. Anybody who likes to do business in the USA can use this app. I am happy.

Gijii Inc.,

great online help for finding items and easy to edit and import . . . currently in testing status . . . pending status for delivery and quality of items.

CODICONIZED We Design You Shine

great app for both newbies and established drop shippers. the support is awesome and doing all to answer everything I asked, and that wasn´t easy!