Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Lina Capri

awesome, great, easy knowledgeable im new to this app but love it so far! thanks for great quick easy help!

Dynamic Legacy

Love this app. customer service is very friendly. And they even add logo which is a big plus. I will definitely recommend

Amarilla Shop

took a lil time for the first person to understand what i was talking about but once Jessica jumped in out of nowhere to my surprise she answered all my questions and showed me some new products. Thank You Very Much

Fableya

So far I love how everything I need is in one app. This is only my second day using it but so far I Love It!!

StoreFour

Dynamic and super responsive. Plenty of product options. Hope product quality, fulfillment and shipping match customer suppot. Thanks

WIMAJJ

I like their personalized services and the customer service, the chat is really good and their product classification is good as well. guys, I highly recommend it, and this is not just a little recommendation, it's a huge one.

Not Just Scene

Honestly, Automizely has some of the best customer service I have EVER dealt with and I come from a customer experience background myself. The services they offer is really good, but the customer service is enough to make me go back to them over and over as they will always try to help.

Blue

i really like this app its very helpful and customer service is helpful i like the app its better than others

One Stop Baby Gear

I love this app very easy to use and has most of the small items I need for my store. Using a sticker with my logo on boxes is a very big plus for me. Will always use Automizely and all the other apps as needed. One little thing just wish they would carry some of the larger items so I could just use them exclusively instead of having 2 stores one for the larger items and one for everything else. But use this app you will definitely be happy you did.

Summer Fashion Brands

Wonderful experience! The prices of products shipped from China are very cheap and good quality. Goods shipped locally here in the U.S. are shipped quickly, and the goods are received in 6 days. I really like how easy to use the app is, and their customer service is great! Definitely recommend it. Thank you, Automizely!