Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

Backyard Comfort Boutique

Shipping was good, wish it had some kind of label on it. Did not know had to have 10 orders a month to have it labeled so customers know it is their order n where it is from. otherwise they respond fast and answer all questions quickly

CrazyJae

I can't believe I ran into this place, I've been searching for a company that honestly want's to see people succeed. The communication and helpfulness was absolutely the best customer support. I found exactly what I was looking for and the best part is shipping ALL FREE, this helps me out so much with time and puts alittle extra money in my pocket. Thank you guy's for not charging a monthly fee and making work for new struggling business owners. YOU ROCK!!!!

Static Edge

Very helpful and user friendly. Would recommend. Automizely has been a great friend in this business.

K.K Brazilian Beauty

Really helpfull! I like it so much this app............................................................................................

TFC&H Co.

I love the products provided and actually impressed with a lot of Automizely's apps especially Automizely's Shopping App. It creates an extremely fast mobile app for your store, but back to Easy Dropshipping review. I just had my first order for one of their products and had to reach out to support which was very responsive and helpful, it was an oversight on my part that caused the need for customer support. My delivery experience has been great so far!!! Customer Support is always so responsive Kanika was great to talk to. Another great customer service rep is Tushar, in my angst for an issue that was partly my fault he explained the steps I needed to take, and the issue was resolved right away. No disappointments.

Gotta jewelry

I really like this platform, it's the first time I find on shopify an app that really groups together the products I need to sell and that I'm used to see on Aliexpress.

Jahsir The Brand

Customer service is amazing! I love how quickly they respond and how friendly they are! I look forward to working with them in the future! The app is also very user friendly

Aidenne

i enjoy using automizely,its very easy to use!!!!!no need to be an expert to understand how it works!!!!use it now!!!!

Lux N Bling

Customer service was very helpful on messaging chat. Quick to respond and send pictures when I asked him to. Every time I have a question they always provide quick answers. If they cannot provide one instantly they do respond by email! And they are always Courteous.

March 7, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Automizely Team,

Wilderness Untamed LLC

I had difficulties processing my orders and support was available within minutes and was able to help me immediately.