Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. AliExpress, Fast & Free Shipping

The Epiphany Shop

nice application easy to use. Importing procedure is easy and awesome features. The best part of this app is everything is free of cost.

KawaiiTreasure

Great communication and Great Service. Automizely has amazing apps. I use every single one they released and on all im very satisfied

RarePerspectiv

I contacted the 24/7 support team to request unlimited product imports and i had a good experience. Very kind and willing to answer all your questions. The wait time was almost non-existent too, which is rare! I'd also like to highlight the fact that there's 24/7 support... now that's cool.

Crowns and Jewels

I used this app to import products to my store. I like the efficiency of the app as well as the fast response of the support.

100 Stylez

I love the customer service, they get to you in a decent time frame. Just started using so look for to add products and start make sales

August 14, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Dropshipping

ARDEN SHOPPING

I am new here actually I didn't use it much, but I realized they are professional and responding very fast, shipping time is great too. I really recommend it.

Gizmo Toad

A lot offerings and great service to top it off. I liked the applications ease of use and 24hr support.

KamEliShop

This app really helped me navigate through this site smoothly & the messaging chats helped me out as well too

Magically Celtic

I like using this dropshipper its faster than most and the customer service is quick and always helps.

Standard Bar Notions

I use this app to include some unique products in my shop without having to carry inventory. The app is easy to use, the support is always very fast and so much of the app is available for free which is great for startups!