Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
December 9, 2021

Great service for the first use and the agent has been very patient. I will recommend it to some dropshippers.

lavertad™
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 9, 2021

I used the app to find products to sale on my website. I really like how easy it is to use. So far i haven't found anything I would change about it.

SJOutfitters
December 8, 2021

Excellent and fast customer service. Very professional and helped immediately when help was requested.

Shop Fitness AX
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 8, 2021

I've been dropping shipping for years now and this is for sure the best app I've ever seen, customer service is on point (Anmol thanks for all the help!).

comfee the label
December 8, 2021

Stellar customer service! Moazzam, the person who helped me, did my request within minutes! You can't find that great service anywhere else!

Project Divi
Philippines
December 8, 2021

Extremely good app for the purpose. Good and huge selection of products, all of the ones i found came with free shipping.

Good leggings shop
Denmark
Time spent using app: 12 months
December 7, 2021

A great application in theory. Dealing in the chat is very fast without evading privileges that you will not find anywhere else, waiting for the experience in practice

wiwi cat
Morocco
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 7, 2021

Very helpful and prompt in his responses. I was able to get a detailed list of shipping, and how to find particular products and upload.

Sassy Orchids
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 6, 2021

I started to try Automizely Dropshipping and used instant chat to unlock the unlimited import product quota. The response is fast and Yogesh helped unlock the quota within 2 minutes. Haven't tried anything else yet. Hope everything is as good as instant chat service.

Unique Fun Gift
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 6, 2021

Loving it so far! These guys are very responsive so that's very optimistic for us. Ordered a few samples to see how the quality before adding to the shop now.

NYC Pawsome Squad