Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sabinetek Official Site

Many products from Aliexpress, I love them. Easy to find the best selling, easy to import, great customer service.

Sabinetek US

The customer service of this App is really great. They have answered all of my current questions. I like it very much. I hope it can be shipped to my customers in 8-10 working days as they said.

Wow Kitchen Board

Awesome app and support are amazing, quick to respond to my question and gave prompt response. We're glad we found this app on Shopify!

fivrbuy

Updated review! My experience has been good until my customer received and faulty product that was dead on arrival. Their support has strung me along for 14 days and counting since I submitted photographs from my customer that they had requested. There is a real lack of urgency when their product is defective. I'm only keeping my rating at 2 stars for now to give them the opportunity to make this right.

Top Tier Collections Co

If you want excellent customer service experiences, ease of information, reasonable prices, and fast shipping to the US, this is the perfect app for your business! I have been working back and forth over the past day with their customer service representatives Mukul, Nitish, & Anurag, and I am so thankful for their excellent assistance and customer service! I highly recommend this app and fulfillment company!

ShopTippee

This app is one of the best apps for who are looking for US supplier, it's easy to use edit and import products to the Shopify store.

The Room 502

The support from Anurag was great. Currently using the site to find products for my site. Wish the search options were better.

November 30, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Dropshipping wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is not to let our customers down.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you. You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Regards,
Brishketu

ONDFLYARTDESIGN

So far, I am loving the process. Everything seems smooth, imported my first items but will go slow to see whats hot. Thank you

Agracei Trends

Easy to use , order show each stages the only thing i wish it would give more detail on vendors , but the process and shipping is amazing. thanks GREAT JOB GREAT LOVE THE RESPNSE TEAM

1620 Beach Company

Customer service is fast and helpful! The live chat iseasy to use and they respond very quickly. Have placed 2 orders, waiting to see if they mee tthe 8-10 day commitment.