Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Body Kiss Fashion

I'm just getting started with this app, and so far so good! I had a couple questions and customer service were already on stand by willing to assist me. They help me understand the shipping method and now I'm ready to export items to my store! I'll keep yall updated!

WheresitatM

the customer service rep who helped me was professional and knowledgeable . This was a very good experience

LELISME

Looking for alternative to oberlo and find this free dropshipping app. Will give it a try. The support is great! it is pretty late now but still helping me!

Bent Buys

Great customer service! I had some initial questions and they were answered immediately and very friendly service. A very good selection of products with fast shipping.

Ann since 1982

So far so good. Finding a dropshipping app that controls well on the shipping time, this one says it takes 8-10 days to US...so hopefully can build my brand from this. And seems it is not those aliexpress app, give it a try.

Ma Ma Maria

Trying this dropshipping app out - the product choices are different from those Aliexpress app. They got some branded products which is different from Oberlo (aliexpress importer). Hopefully get my first order.

1 2 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 85 Next