Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

Kargenix - Your Best Choice

just install the app. so far customer service was very fast, the app very easy to use, no problem connecting to the store and they have great products.

www.cronstore.com

Gets very quick response and help and answer query very quick from automizely dropshipping team. Having actually listing the product yet, but seem to be a promising app.

Yourbye

I used this app to help me know some information on shipping and was helped cordially and fast. The customer service was great and hopefully it ships on what promised, thank you.

Tortuga Bay Trading Company

So far so good. Support has been great we had a few glitches but they got them resolved quickly. This was on a weekend as well so I appreciate being able to communicate with someone and the responses were very quick.

velvien

I used this app and I like the user-interface, many different products, fast shipping, very good customer support. Highly Recommended

urezbuy

Easy to use, fast and mostly free shipping,customer service gets back to me quick with any question i have plus they have a very good selection of product at a very reasonable price. On top of that it's free to use

IslandGirl Dream

This app is so Awesome. Thank you Abhishek once again always very helpful. Thank you I appreciate the help and the app.

Whisker&Paw

Abhishek is very helpful and always addresses my concerns. I am very pleased with this app as support is always available to address my concerns and get my customers taken care of.

dukayashop

The customer service is awesome and the response is quite fast. They offer custom package i.e your brand logo can be include on the packaging box.

Alp-MIII

I recommend this app, because has good items, it's simple to use, and the support team is efficient.