Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Blue River Accessories

Wouldn't recommend. They don't ship within 2-3 business days, as promised. My customer has been waiting for 1 cell phone case. JUST ONE. Customer service is awful. They don't bother to help me understand why the case hasn't shipped. They keep giving me the run around and saying they have "escalated the issue. Its been 4 days now. Small shops are NOT a priority. Don't recommend this app. I have no idea how they have 4.8 stars. You're better off going with Sprocket if you're in the US. They are amazing!

November 29, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items.

Your feedback has been noted. Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Once you contact us, your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏

If I could give it less than 1 star, that is exactly what this app deserves. I think they pay those people to put those reviews for them. The customer service really sucks, they keep turning me around, they never actually solve my issues. Shopify should have never let this app unto the apps store. I have orders that are paid for sitting with them for over two 2 weeks still awaiting shipment, meanwhile, I had to either refund the money to the customers or find an expressway to send the products so I don't lose those customers. To make matters worse, when I ask them to cancel those orders that i had already sent with other suppliers, they refuse to cancel them and keep my money. I wish shopify had given me access to ad screenshots of my communications with them turning me around, saying and I quote from "Lovish "Please do not worry I have forwarded it on a priority basis" I want shopify to remove this app from the list. This app is a joke, a scam. Please do not use their services.

November 29, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and making us aware of your negative experience.

I can see that your issues are not being resolved, and you had to refund the money to the customers or find an expressway to send the products so that you don't lose those customers.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the appropriate department to ensure that this doesn’t happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Rupam

NewDayTrends

The absolute worst ever. You may as well use AliExpress. I gave this app good reviews in the beginning but now after using it a while here is my honest assessment. They say 8–10-day delivery, nothing is delivered in 10 days. If you are diligent enough to message them 10 times, they will say the first 9 times “we have raised Ur request to the concern team” “I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused you” “we have raised ur request to the concerned team” that’s all u will get for every reply. But nothing will ever get accomplished
If you call about ur order they say we ship within 1-3 days of payment, and its 8–10-day delivery after that. Except nothing is shipped withing 1-3 days, “within 1-3” means between 1 and 3 not that at least 3 days maybe 5 maybe 7 and then 20 days delivery after that. Mind you this is after me constantly asking why my orders aren’t shipped, imagine someone with 100 orders who can’t keep asking about every order.
Then they ship it out 5-6 days later and ur looking at 15-20 days delivery. So, it’s basically 25 days. So don’t promise ur customers 8-10 like I did or You’re going to have a lot of returns and unhappy customers
Which leads me to NO RETURNS they don’t accept any returns on items from China because they are delivered late, their policy says delivered within 30 days 70 days or some non-sense, or picked up 15 days from date of order 30 days from date of order, etc. n they offer you $2 or $5 coupons
How can you wait for the 15-30 picked up by courier policy when they say 8–10-day delivery and u order it based on that give or take few days? So, u want to offer a $2 coupon for a $40 order that will arrive 15 days late and the customer no longer wants, and I’m stuck with the product because u don’t offer refund and customer service has no answers, they’re talking parrots who repeat the same generic crap over and over.
DO YOUSELF A FAVOR AND USE ALI EXPRESS OR CJ DROPSHIP. At least they work with you for returns and unsatisfied customers and don’t put the bill on you for their mistakes, you can return items on ale express, sellers give u good treatment and compensate u fairly for mistakes. The same on CJ DROPSHIP.
Automizely, God forbid u have a large order and ur customer gets it 15 days late and is angry n no longer wants it, because ur stuck with it no refunds well ur $2 coupon their generic “I apologize for the inconvenience it has caused u” Even if you cancel an order before they ship it out, good luck, I CANCELLED An ORDER 3 DAYS Before it was shipped out…. Umm and remember we ship within 1-3 days. well, I didn’t’ cancel same day. I cancelled 4 days later, which means 7 days in they had even shipped it for an 8–10-day delivery they say.
I asked for 3 days in a row to cancel it, I told them if my customer doesn’t get it within the 10-day period they’ll cancel because they need it for an occasion. And I got “we have raised ur request to the concerned team”
So, 3 days after requesting cancellations 5 times they shipped it, now they tell me no returns, but they will give me $5 coupon on a 35-dollar order, I’ve already ordered it elsewhere to get it to my customer on time, because I don’t need angry customers
But even in their mistakes they won’t refund me. So, I’ve had to put a stop payment on my card to them, due to their incompetence, But other items they cancel 5 days after order because their supplier can’t fulfill it, which leaves me scrambling for a backup because I’ve already lost 5 days in processing n shipment and my customer doesn’t care if we have problems, and they shouldn’t, it’s not their issue. Unlike automizely we try to honor what we promise our customers.
NONE OF MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN DELIVERED ON TIME, EVEN AFTER I’VE HAD THEIR REP GIVE ME ASSURNCE OF DELIVERY BY A CERTAIN DATE THAT MY CUSTOMER NEEDS IT BY. That delivery date mind you were 18 days from date of order so for 8–10-day delivery promises 18 days should have not been a problem, my customer got the order November 6th I ordered oct 13th and she needed it oct 31st for Halloween, $70 boots which guess what… I can’t return, so I stopped payment again. F these idiots I’m not paying for their mistakes.
I’M STOPPING PAYMENT AFTER GIVING COUNTLESS 20% discounts to my customers because of late deliveries, which is me losing for their shit service. SO GO TO ALI EXPRESS, GO TO CJ DROP, they’ll take ur returns they’ll refund u fully and work with you and communicate and save ur self from this shit company and their headaches or you’ll be getting bled slowly from your profits with unhappy customers FYI FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME FOR SCREENSHOTS OF CONVERSATIONS OVER COURSE OF DAYS N DAYS SO YOU CAN SEE MY EXPERIENCES AND FRUSTRATIONS!! I WOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE THEM TO SAVE YOU FROM THIS HEADACHE

November 16, 2021

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Bestmart Shops

If I could give them 100 ZERO I would!!! My orders were delayed one of them was never shipped customers were getting really pissed! Customers mostly ordered Halloween costumes and right now they are still in shipping from China this was ordered couple weeks ago I should’ve known better! Will never be using them again!

November 1, 2021

I am sorry to know that your order is being delayed and not being shipped out to the customer.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised so that we continue to provide the exceptional service that we are known for.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Hope we resolve this for you as per your expectations and continue to provide you with nothing but the best.

Rupam

Tas Cart

Scam Alert..........
They are scammers, told me one of the product i have ordered was not in stock whereas their system showed it in stock. I asked them to cancel the order and then out off the blue they sent the item. My customer got back and sent pictures of wrong item sent. I have been asking their support for return address/label for 3 days. All they say is "I am escalating this concern with the team and we will get back to you shortly." I have not heard back in 3 days. My customers are pissed and so am i. There is another order which is pending shipment since 14th Oct, I have asked numerous times to cancel and refund but gets the same reply i will hear back shortly. Dont ruin your business with this service. they dont care about your reputation.

October 28, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience.  We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised so that we continue to provide the exceptional service that we are known for.

Baby Belle Boutique

BUYER BEWARE!! They will rob you and not send out your orders per their 1-3 day processing. I have orders that have sat for over two weeks, have refunded well over $2,000 in what would have been profit and also have yet to receive my FULL REFUNDS from this company. They claim they can't because they want to charge you (the business) a handling fee for them (automizely) not sending out your orders, so they will take half of what you have paid on this site, which loses you even more money. Also, among other things they will send your orders to the wrong location and not help you with that. And it's impossible to get ahold of anyone that can actually help with the more important issues. They will have you wait for a concerned team that doesn't address the issue and will only contact you during the late hours of the night, not right away. The only good thing I can say about this company is how easy it was map out the products, but stay far away from this company. I'm sure someone will take them to court for robbing people.

October 25, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items, not getting full refunds, and also orders being sent to the wrong location.

support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Once you contact us, your issue would be dealt with utmost priority.

Little Gents Closet

I had originally given this app a 5 star as it all SEEMED great. I was excited about the shipping times and the prices. But like they say if it seems too good to be true it usually is. While the time for shipping as pretty accurate from the time they ship their processing time is not AT ALL what they claim. I had orders (alot of orders) in pending shipping status for up to two weeks! Needless to say I had ALOT of upset customers. I also placed an order myself to check the quality and the outfit ripped on the same day my son put it on =( I was really dissapointed as I was hoping this would really help my store but it ended up doing the opposite. I will say they did provide me a refund to all the orders that they had pending forever so that I could order elsewhere.

Home Shopping World

I see many positive reviews. I had the worst experience with the app and its work process and its customer service. I am going to uninstall it as soon as remaining issues are resolved. In my case, I picked products that ships from USA only because I have customers only in USA and they would want fast shipping. And their products gets sold out very often and don't even sync online and let customers just buy it anyways. Automizely will never let you know it's out of stock, until you actually contact them. I've made a payment within few hours when I get orders, but shipping won't happen for 3 days they say but it does not happen for more than a week. They don't even notify you it's out of stock and have China ship to your customer which would take 15-30 days to deliver. Their customer service so bad that none of them actually take responsibility to take care of the issue. They just say "We will check on it and get back to you in couple of hours." and I haven't heard any response for 5 days. You will have to keep contacting them. But the funny thing is that the next agent that you will talk to has no idea what your issue was so that you will have to explain all thing again and he/she would say "sorry for the inconvenience. we will forward this to our dev team and get back to you." and you have to wait several days. Your order shipment will only start after 3 days of making payment. And its actual shipment will take more days to begin. If your online store has no priority in shipping and you can let your customers wait weeks to month till they get the package, then this app could be considerable. If you want to face irresponsible and dumb customer service agents and keep wasting your time, this app is right for you. This app actually made a big impact bringing down my online store's credibility that I built with customers for a year.

September 30, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

Hence, we have investigated your concern and would like to apprise you of our findings:

Please note that for the orders that are shipped from our end, we ensure to arrange the shipment from the supplier at the earliest. However, for the products that are shipped from the US warehouse, the inventory is updated by the supplier.

We have collaboration with good suppliers who ensure timely delivery and update inventories on a real-time basis. But, during this investigation, we found that there was a supplier who often did not synchronize the inventory with us on a real-time basis and this is the reason that you had to face the inconvenience. We take these issues with utmost seriousness, we have stopped our dealing with this particular supplier and have now collaborated with a new overseas warehouse supplier from the United States who has good business cooperation. Now the delivery time of overseas warehouses is very fast and the inventory is synchronised with us in real-time.

Although, the shipping time is 3-8 working days however the orders are generally delivered within 1-3 working days like for instance, D10012651055741, 1LSCY3Y000DSA0E, 1ZF375V7YW12855985.

If you still have apprehensions about the delivery timeliness of our overseas warehouses, you can directly contact our account manager Jessica and she will help you place a test order from the US warehouse so that you can experience our logistics timeliness of overseas warehouse shipments.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Beauty Peachy

So far, really bad, you have to wait more than the shipping time disclaimed (more than 2 Week!!!) for some items, the customer service respond fast though. Will leave another review later, if issues are solved.

September 23, 2021

I am sorry to know that you are not happy with the shipping time of some items. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. In case your issue is not resolved, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

JEXIE

App malfunctioning. Customer service don't understand English or just do not use common sense at all. Don't know answers of simple questions and unable to resolve simple tasks. Just use CJ directly; their parent app!!

July 26, 2021

I am sorry to know that the app is malfunctioning. Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Your feedback has been noted. We would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Previous 1