Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

beautybling store

This app don't work i downloaded an it needs fixing. I had to Uninstall it trash app waste of my time

April 2, 2021

Hello,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are here to make your experience even better with our application.
Please tell us what we can help you with and what are your expectations using Dropshipping. We will try our best to assist you on the same.
Our Support Team is available 24/7 to help you with all the issues you might face while finding your way around the app. Feel free to reach out to them via live chat.

Would love to hear from you.

Best Regards,
Nitish

Kai's Pampered Paws

I had my first experience today, and it was a poor experience in getting a service done for a customer. They advertise items that can be personalized, but are not equipped to handle those sales. They had no place to confirm what the customer wanted, and they could not pull up my order to place the request on the item purchased. I did receive a refund, but very disappointed that they advertise items that cannot actually provide, and do not know how to check, or update an order.

February 4, 2021

Hey,

We are sad to hear that your experience using Automizely dropshipping didn’t meet the expectations. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

But rest assured that each day our team is working round the clock to provide the user with more high-impact features.

For example, we’ve recently added an advanced customization feature to our toolkit to enable users to add a personalized touch to their store orders.

Merchants can now deliver orders with customized packaging with their brand logo on it. A perfect way to increase brand awareness and recognition.

Have you tried that yet? We’ love you to try them.

Let us know your thoughts on the same.

Our support team is available 24*7 via live chat if you need any help with the app.

Shopping with Ely

After using this app for 2 month's I will like to tell my experience with Automizely app/team:
- the app is easy to use and there are a lot of products, this is the good part The bad experience starts after I have some sale with one of the products that I import from this app.
1) They raised the price of the product without notice (they double the price) 2)Shipping to USA takes 10 days but the order arrives to you customer in 15 to 20 days 3) The return policy doesn't exist, they don't accept returns, if a customer wants to return the product for ex. they don't like the product then the "funn starts " for 3 weeks I have sent them emails explaining that the customer wants to return the item because in his opinion the product is bad quality, after this 3 weeks I still didn't received refund or an clear response from them.
All this for one refund I don't want to think what will happened for more than 1 return. My honest opinion is if you want to not lose time, money and most of all your store credibility don't do business with this guys. All the best

January 18, 2021

Hi, Bogdan

I am the product manager of Automizely Dropshipping, and I saw your feedback: Your order needs a refund due to quality problems, and you have not received the refund.

We attach great importance to this issue because our mission is not to allow merchants to bear after-sales risks. Once a buyer initiates a refund application due to quality issues, he only needs to come to our App and explain the situation in the live chat. We will check it within 24 hours. Refund within, other sellers communicate with us through live chat. Can you send me a message in live chat? I will give you a refund after checking

Q: What is your refund and return policy?
A: We initiate the refund process if there is a problem with the fulfillment at our end. For example, the wrong/defective product delivered. We offer a 24/7 chat support service, so make use of it and get your refund-related queries resolved in a jiffy.
Missed product: Full refund for the product
Wrong goods sent: Full refund for the product
Order processing time exceeding 7 working days: Full refund for the entire order
Shipping time more than 20 working days: Full refund for the entire order
We don’t have a return policy as of now because it costs us a hefty amount when we ship the product back from the US.

Q: Do I need to ship back the item to claim a refund?
A: Not really! This is subject to a thorough investigation conducted by our operations team. We need you to answer a few questions to figure out whether your order is eligible for a refund or not. If your product meets the eligibility criteria, we will initiate the refund process as soon as possible. Don't worry, you won't be requested to ship back the item as you can keep it.