Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

YoDeserve

I used Atomizely, they take orders but do not ship.
I have asked the support and they always say the same statement, but no reaction and no refund, they simply took my money, please do not use this app or you will lose your business and have problems

March 15, 2022

I am sorry to know that the orders are not being shipped.

Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Your feedback has been registered and I will relay this message to the respective department to ensure that this does not happen again.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you and appreciate you for bringing this issue to our attention.

Please use the app and in case you have any issues, we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Gift In d Box

HANDLING TIME MORE THAN 10 DAYS. YOU CANNOT CANCEL the order once you paid for it. They NEVER REFUND even if they ship after 2 weeks. Be really cautious to choose this app. Their internal team never get back to you, only front end will say we have send your message to internal team. Front end has no power to solve any problem. During christmas they ship 40 orders of mine after 14 days while my buyers already cancelled the orders. I informed them to canceled the orders and inform their internal team. They did not cancel, not even told me they will take 10 days to ship. I lost $200. Still I thought okay lets give it another try. recently they are holding processing my one order $30 since 24 days... and now the app is being closed for unlimited time. I reached out several time for refund. They did not refund me neither ship my order. Be really cautious if you choose to install this app.

March 9, 2022

I am sorry to know that you are unable to cancel the order and get a refund for it.

House Of Avyanaa

my order shows at hong kong airport for the last 8 days and there is no help from support besides that they will forward my details to the fulfilment team - something that still hasn't happened. My order was placed on the 8th of feb it is now 24th feb and they arent bothered!

February 24, 2022

I am sorry to know that you still haven't received your order. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Coffee Purrfection

Don't trust what they say on their website. Processing time 3 days. No, more like 6 and counting. Question it and they will say, we will give you an update in a moment - but the update never comes. Keep asking and they repeat with it will be shipped shortly, but shortly never arrives. Now they have say I would like to inform you that we don't have direct access regarding any actions towards orders. I am not sure about this app. It displays orders and products from other apps that I am using. This is wrong! Also, most products are discounted, often by 30% or more. If there is a sudden increase in cost we don't get notified. Essentially, this means you have to check the prices every day in case there is an increase. That is a lot of unnecessary time wasted if you have a lot of products. I have another app that sends notifications of price changes. So far I am not impressed with Automizely and am looking at alternatives. Their website says 3 days for processing, but they take longer than that. They also have a generic reply to negative reviews. If you look through you will see the same reply.

February 21, 2022

Elite Chic Boutique

This app is garbage. The only thing its good for is the product descriptions. After you import the item to your site you cant locate the original item on ali express without going through hell. Maybe you can do a google search if you manually saved the link in a file or havent editted the original item name, if you're lucky. The items state US shipping in 8-10 days, when you find the original on ali express the vendor says shipping is one month coming from china not USA. Good luck when a customer makes an order. See others' reviews about terrible shipping experiences including non-shipping of items.

February 1, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while locating the original item on Ali Express and are also concerned about the shipping time. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

KEMOLENE

you can use this app and their service but don't expect to get any help or support for any issue. inexperienced support team, they have no idea what do to or what to check. just one response "We will keep you posted with updates and email you for any response from our team" When it comes to a refund, They won't refund you for any lost in transit orders or any other issue, their only answer: "I have already shared your request with team and will keep you posted with updates."
i have orders since Nov'21 and no reply, i disputed the charges on my credit card to get my refund. that was the only way. the worst service ever, a nightmare. Aside from the items that will change prices without a proper notification :/

January 31, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while shipping the orders and were also concerned about the refunds not being issued for the lost order or any other issues. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Cyanesi

Possible SCAMMERS. They are sitting on SEVERAL refund requests for products that have been in transit for over 100 days and never shipped. I want to disconnect from them completely, but I'm owed over $200. This store also made me rack up an estimated, additional $60 in chargebacks. Automizely customer service also told me I'm not able to contact the refund initiators directly. They also lie a lot. I'm hoping my store doesn't shut down. BEWARE!!

January 27, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while shipping the orders and were also concerned about the chargebacks. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

dealstunnel2

Don't use them. These 4.7 stars are fake for sure.
Processing time 7 days not 3. Shipping time 25-30 days & I have an order for more than a month & hasn't been delivered yet, check by yourself YT2135021272134059. I asked the customer service about it & they want me to contact the Chinese courier & to solve the problem by myself, so why do they call themselves customer service? I don't know.
When you get some sales for a product they raise the price for that item & most of their products prices are more than eBay. You can't depend on them if you want a successful business. This one hasn't delivered I had to refund the customer YT2131921272243516.

January 17, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while shipping the orders. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Kate McEnroe New York

SCAMMERS! DO NOT USE THIS APP!!! They do not ship within 3 days like they claim, its 7 days and they will not cancel an order when you ask them to. They ship orders even after cancellation and will not refund you. I had 15 orders with them and lost money on all of them because I cancelled after they did not ship for 7 days and sourced from another supplier who shipped same day but then Automizely refused to refund me. THEY ARE SCAMMERS, rude customer service especially Yogesh and Pratiksha. I regret ever installing this APP. Caused me too many issues.

January 11, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

I can see that you faced issues while shipping the orders and also canceling them. Please accept my apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

Vitafacile shop

Scammers
At the beginning they seems to be so nice.... they remove the logo and ask to let a 5 stars review. This is why they have so high points...
But after that.... it is a nightmare. FIRST NIGHTMARE: THE SHIPMENT
Issue on shipping: the day 1 the said that the time was 1-3 days.
After 3 days I contacted them and they say: "no, sorry. The things changed, now for the orders we need 5 days.
After 6 days the products still have not been shipped. I contacted them and they say: "no, 5 days still not passed". SECOND NIGHTMARE: THE ASSISTANCE Each time you have to repeat all the problem because they didn't read the chronology. So each day they will ask the same questions, they will reply with the same starndard reply and at the end they won't do anything really useful. THIRD NIGHTMARE: THE LOGO I installed the app, with the possibility to print the logo. The day after they said that it was necessary to have at least 5 orders.
The day after they said that the logo won't be printed anymore. They are ridicolous scammers

January 11, 2022

It is unfortunate to know about your experience with Dropshipping.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience.  We are disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations. We will investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised to understand where we have fallen short of your expectations.

Neelima Aggarwal