AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

Txspend

Ive had nothing but problems with shipping and their support is a run around,I wouldnt recommend this app.

June 8, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

Moonshade Products Sunglasses

Update: I first left a great review but now I’m changing it to a not so great review. Everything synced up to my store just fine but when a customer bought items on my store, the order didn’t sync onto automizely and I can’t put the order through or get a hold of anyone to fix it. So my customer paid 80$ for stuff that I can’t deliver and now I have to refund it and take it all off my store and find a new dropship source that probably won’t have the same stuff so I’m pissed.

April 16, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that your experience with Automizely Dropshipping didn’t meet the expectations. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Customer satisfaction is always the number one priority for us. One of the specialists will reach out to you on priority in order to assist you.

Kind regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Dropshipping Team

Toyz Inc.

This app has great products. The problem is that the products and information are false. They have products up that are no longer being produced. Stock quantities are wrong. They take forever to respond to inquiries. When they did respond it provided no additional information outside of a response saying something to the effect of "we will let you know when we update." After having to refund 3 customers I decided to uninstall the app. They have great potential but they are far away from a 5 star app. I would give them a 2.5 because at least they had a great products. It was just inaccurate and completely false information that did not update even after they said it was no longer in stock. Anyone using this app needs to take caution and reach out to the supplier on a daily to weekly basis to insure the quantity is accurate or the product is actually there. Or you can take my advice and just choose a more developed app.