Automizely: Dropshipping App

Automizely: Dropshipping App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Skip AliExpress vendors and ship orders to US in 8-10 days

What A Beach Travel

So at first the products seemed like winners. Not too badly priced and claim "quick" shipping from China 8-10 days. Trying to get products to sync over is a problem to order. The prices can change drastically and there is no notification of the price change. Found this out after and order was placed and the price was drastically different when I went to order. The only way to look up the new price is to do a product search again for the item, with the original name, so if you changed the name of the product for your store, there is no way to find that product easily and to do this on all your products individually to check for updated pricing is a nightmare. I had an issue with an item not syncing over so I can get the item ordered for a customer and they cant get it resolved. To the point where customer service had stopped responding to me. Still not resolved, order still not ordered for the client. So far this app has been nightmare's and headaches. There is potential, but they do have ALOT of problems to work out before it's running smoothly. **Update. Finally got the sync problem resolved after finally getting someone on chat. Apparently if you change the variants in the store it will not sync with there system and the order will never get placed. Order was finally placed (almost 24 hours later, sometimes hours between chats for a reply). We will still give it another shot and hopefully we can get this figured out, thus running forward. I will update on actual time received for order if true on the 8-10 day shipping promise times.

The Room 502

The support from Anurag was great. Currently using the site to find products for my site. Wish the search options were better.

November 30, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Dropshipping wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is not to let our customers down.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you. You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Regards,