Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
Automizely & AfterShip
4.6
March 3, 2022

Why is everyone still writing in as though they are in business. They are shutting down on 3/7. It was a great app but the low stars since I worked so hard and after a week I have had to remove everything that I specifically selected for my store.

2FruitBearers
Time spent using app: 20 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 3, 2022

February 22, 2022

Signing up was easy. But asking for a total review before I get a chance to use it fully, is... like getting married on the first date. Could be ok, but who knows yet...

TheFUN® Mall™
Time spent using app: 10 days
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 22, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app. I can see that you were asked for a review before using the app.

Please use the app and in case you have any issues, we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Edited December 24, 2021

First App I've with 100% customer service within 5 minutes of posting my first question. I've got a good feeling this might just be the ultimate solution for my dropshipping business. We'll see. I'll certainly be back to update my experience. Would certainly recommend it from an install and customer service experience perspective.

BETTLJ DEALS
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 27, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the app.

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Please note that we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

October 18, 2021

The customer service is really good, especially for small shops with limited tech experience. They are very responsive and a lot of the searching for fast shipping products is done for you which is great. However, the app is pretty bare bones without bulk editing features or auto price adjust which you will need to do manually which is insanely time consuming. You also can't see the original listing if you edit in the app which is sad. Really nice, helpful staff though.

Seth's Mom Marketplace
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied October 19, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

September 16, 2021

I am using the App to help me get product to my customers. The free brand marketing is my favorite feature.

Kizzy's Things
Time spent using app: 8 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 16, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal