Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by AfterShip & Automizely

Drop Ship Winning Products. Free Shipping 3-10 days to US.

MELON Boutique

I was looking for women's clothing, most are younger/sexy...not for my store. Great customer service though!

April 15, 2021

Hello,

Our app has more than 20 product categories, with more than 1 million products for you to choose from. If you need other types of products, just tell me and I will help you import the goods of the corresponding supplier into the App, because our suppliers provide a lot of goods, and there are many goods that are not displayed in the app, as long as you need it , Contact me and I will help you !

We also have strong factory support. As long as you provide pictures of the products, I can help you contact the factory for immediate production. In many cases, only one piece can be produced.

I am Sarah,please contact me if you need

Q: How to find Sarah?
A: You can enter the live chat to find Sarah,maybe there is jet lag, as long as I see your message, I will contact you immediately~

looking forward to your reply.

Best,

Sarah

What A Beach Travel

So at first the products seemed like winners. Not too badly priced and claim "quick" shipping from China 8-10 days. Trying to get products to sync over is a problem to order. The prices can change drastically and there is no notification of the price change. Found this out after and order was placed and the price was drastically different when I went to order. The only way to look up the new price is to do a product search again for the item, with the original name, so if you changed the name of the product for your store, there is no way to find that product easily and to do this on all your products individually to check for updated pricing is a nightmare. I had an issue with an item not syncing over so I can get the item ordered for a customer and they cant get it resolved. To the point where customer service had stopped responding to me. Still not resolved, order still not ordered for the client. So far this app has been nightmare's and headaches. There is potential, but they do have ALOT of problems to work out before it's running smoothly. **Update. Finally got the sync problem resolved after finally getting someone on chat. Apparently if you change the variants in the store it will not sync with there system and the order will never get placed. Order was finally placed (almost 24 hours later, sometimes hours between chats for a reply). We will still give it another shot and hopefully we can get this figured out, thus running forward. I will update on actual time received for order if true on the 8-10 day shipping promise times.

The Room 502

The support from Anurag was great. Currently using the site to find products for my site. Wish the search options were better.

November 30, 2020

Hello,

We are extremely sorry that your experience with Dropshipping wasn't as per your expectations. The last we want is not to let our customers down.
We hope you'll give us a chance to make this work for you. You can also reach out to us via the chat option in your account or please email us at support@automizlely.com (24X7).

Regards,