Automizely Dropshipping App

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

BETTLJ DEALS

First App I've with 100% customer service within 5 minutes of posting my first question. I've got a good feeling this might just be the ultimate solution for my dropshipping business. We'll see. I'll certainly be back to update my experience. Would certainly recommend it from an install and customer service experience perspective.

December 27, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the app.

Thanks for your valuable feedback about the app. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience. Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Trust, we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application.

Please note that we are available 24/7. If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Team Dropshipping

Seth's Mom Marketplace

The customer service is really good, especially for small shops with limited tech experience. They are very responsive and a lot of the searching for fast shipping products is done for you which is great. However, the app is pretty bare bones without bulk editing features or auto price adjust which you will need to do manually which is insanely time consuming. You also can't see the original listing if you edit in the app which is sad. Really nice, helpful staff though.

October 19, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are happy with the customer service support.

Team Dropshipping

B Superlative

Time spent using app About 2 months

I would have given this app 5 stars because it is great to use and very easy to link stores and other app. However the main issue is the shipping time. Orders do not get fulfilled as fast as they should and if they are being shipped from china it takes forever for customer to receive their items. For this reason I have receive bad reviews on my site. They really need to improve in this area.

July 23, 2021

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

Please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at:

Team Automizely Dropshipping

MELON Boutique

Time spent using app 24 minutes

I was looking for women's clothing, most are younger/sexy...not for my store. Great customer service though!

April 15, 2021

Hello,

Our app has more than 20 product categories, with more than 1 million products for you to choose from. If you need other types of products, just tell me and I will help you import the goods of the corresponding supplier into the App, because our suppliers provide a lot of goods, and there are many goods that are not displayed in the app, as long as you need it , Contact me and I will help you !

We also have strong factory support. As long as you provide pictures of the products, I can help you contact the factory for immediate production. In many cases, only one piece can be produced.

I am Sarah,please contact me if you need

Q: How to find Sarah?
A: You can enter the live chat to find Sarah,maybe there is jet lag, as long as I see your message, I will contact you immediately~

looking forward to your reply.

Best,

Sarah

What A Beach Travel

Time spent using app About 2 months

So at first the products seemed like winners. Not too badly priced and claim "quick" shipping from China 8-10 days. Trying to get products to sync over is a problem to order. The prices can change drastically and there is no notification of the price change. Found this out after and order was placed and the price was drastically different when I went to order. The only way to look up the new price is to do a product search again for the item, with the original name, so if you changed the name of the product for your store, there is no way to find that product easily and to do this on all your products individually to check for updated pricing is a nightmare. I had an issue with an item not syncing over so I can get the item ordered for a customer and they cant get it resolved. To the point where customer service had stopped responding to me. Still not resolved, order still not ordered for the client. So far this app has been nightmare's and headaches. There is potential, but they do have ALOT of problems to work out before it's running smoothly. **Update. Finally got the sync problem resolved after finally getting someone on chat. Apparently if you change the variants in the store it will not sync with there system and the order will never get placed. Order was finally placed (almost 24 hours later, sometimes hours between chats for a reply). We will still give it another shot and hopefully we can get this figured out, thus running forward. I will update on actual time received for order if true on the 8-10 day shipping promise times.