Automizely Dropshipping

Automizely Dropshipping

by AfterShip & Automizely

Drop ship Aliexpress products, free shipping 3-10 days to US

shopperWall

it's a great app. but the only thing that need to be improve is to ship in all countries internationally. Especially, in European countries where there is a niche customer there who trust american supliers and brands.

April 3, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience a 5 star one.

Dropshipping team

passionover.com

I am installed now and talk to customer support about the details . Support is Fast and relevant. I hope the app will keep their fast shipping promises.

April 2, 2021

Dropshipping team

quirki trendz

My 1st time logging in was met with instant support, so my rating above is based on that. I have yet to check out the app. Thx

April 1, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback.

Automizely Team

Million dollar Mind$et

I used this app for the first time and it was quick and easy! The best part of it all is it's free! I will give an updated review after we use the app more. Thanks!

March 31, 2021

Automizely Team

Lux N Bling

Customer service was very helpful on messaging chat. Quick to respond and send pictures when I asked him to.

March 7, 2021

Automizely Team,

Gijii Inc.,

great online help for finding items and easy to edit and import . . . currently in testing status . . . pending status for delivery and quality of items.

PetNapper

Really happy about the costumer service. Fast respons. I will for sure use keep using this app, thank u

Pawsome World Of Pets

I am new at Dropshipping App however the assistant from Automizely App helped me alot and made me understand the process involved. I haven't used the Dropshipping App as yet but I'm sure the app will be great. I am giving a 4 star rating at this stage.

February 10, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Sumit

G2outlets

This app has the location feature which I've looked for. It would be better if there more options for searching for products such as price range, brand.
By the way, the product I found doesn't have much useful description like material.

January 26, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please do let us know if you need any further help.

Brishketu

MASville Flagship

I'm giving this app 4 stars...for now. Simply because I have just started using it. Have yet to place an order. So far, I like the selection of products and price points. My initial interactions with customer support has been productive and positive. I look forward to leaving an updated review after an order(s).

January 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. Please let us know if you have any feedback for us. You can always contact us through the chat option in your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Best regards,