Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
Edited March 1, 2022

I am not reviewing the app because i havent used it yet however the help to get me started was good. I cant say how the shipping service or how the app works yet. As I said I had someone helping me the persons name was Nitish. I got help setting up the app and he or she was great.

adelaidegems100
Time spent using app: 9 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied March 3, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback and we are glad to know that you are happy with the prompt response of Nitish.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account.

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

February 7, 2022

Very prompt response ✌
Definitely I'll be sourcing products from this app, I found very unique ones That i haven’t seen before.

Mabell
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 8, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback and we are glad to know that you are happy with the prompt response.

February 5, 2022

Hi
I'm rookie on dropshipping but wanna be a great one.
I hope that you will help me on my jopbs.
Best regards and good jobs

La Boutique du Chat Noir
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Automizely & AfterShip replied February 7, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We will surely help you. We are also open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

January 4, 2022

I haven't really started using the app fully. I had reached out for assistance with branding and I appreciate the quick response, and willingness to assist with problems and quick resolustion of said problems. Will reveiw again once I begin using the app fully.

Blurtneez
Jamaica
Time spent using app: 9 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 4, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our support team.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

December 15, 2021

son muy rapidos en el servicio. algunas veces no son efectivos. pero tiene un buen customer service.
lo recomiendo

Magdala's List
Time spent using app: 5 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied December 15, 2021

Nos complace conocer su experiencia con nuestro equipo de servicio y soporte.

Siempre es bueno conocer los requisitos de nuestros usuarios para que podamos cumplir con sus expectativas y proporcionar una experiencia atractiva. He tomado nota de sus sugerencias y las he enviado a nuestro equipo de productos.

Es nuestro esfuerzo constante para deleitar a nuestros usuarios y hacer que su experiencia valga una calificación de 5 estrellas.

Si necesita ayuda con la aplicación, no dude en ponerse en contacto con nosotros. Nuestro equipo de soporte está disponible las 24 horas del día, los 7 días de la semana para ayudarlo.

Siempre puede contactarnos a través de la opción de chat en vivo disponible en su cuenta o enviarnos un correo electrónico a support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Saludos
Neelima Aggarwal
Dropshipping por equipos

November 27, 2021

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk,...

HiBabyShop
France
Time spent using app: 14 days

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

November 25, 2021

Just got started, the support has been really good. Will be able to add another star if everything works out.

Shop Gay
Time spent using app: 22 minutes

November 22, 2021

incredible customer service and very easy to use. The only problem I have, which you will have with any supplier is the wait time between receiving the tracking and USPS actually receiving he package.

Little Urban Kitchen
Time spent using app: About 1 year

November 19, 2021

I added my logo for shipping. Very quick and easy. It was up and ready to go in less than a minute.

Apocalypse1
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 19, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

Neelima Aggarwal

Edited October 28, 2021

I had a bit of Trouble starting with dropshipping but this app is such a help . The help a Lot and are very nice and Kind 10 out of 10 would recommend this to everyone that is starting

little girly ting
Germany
Time spent using app: 10 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied November 1, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful. Also, you are finding the app useful.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Rupam