AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

Treasures by Chele

So far, this is a good app. However, I have not placed an order yet. It would be nice if I had the ability to order "samples" and have them sent to my physical location.

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

Mydressa

I really like the way it's built, also the support is really fast and effective. I would like it even more if there were more collections to look into

July 28, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

We can also help you build a brand by putting the logo stickers of your brand on your consigned items free of cost!

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience worth a 5-star rating.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Brazos Boutique

I have some issues with items not being fulfilled because the stock isn't updated, resulting in some complications with customers, but otherwise a great app

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

Regarding your issue with items not being fulfilled, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Voorvet

Customer service team is nice, helpful and responsive. Good selection of products though I think they need to add more products to their catalogs. Faster shipment time compared to other dropshipping app.

July 22, 2021

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Nitish

She’s Boujee

i used this app to help build my brand. im just starting out so it has been good so far. hope it stays that way

July 20, 2021

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely Dropshipping

Feral Attire

Easy to add the app on to my shopify and get assistance on live chat. Will upload a review after order fulfillment.

July 17, 2021

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Healing Sentiments LLC

I havent had any orders yet. The customer representative that answered my question about shipping and delivery was very helpful.

July 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

fittbros

So far, i find it so easy to import from my automizely dashboard to shopify, prior to that, you will have a chance to change you want from Title, descriptions, price, discount, mark up before importing. I just only rate 4 star for now until i get my first sale to see how flawless is their fulfillment process.

July 10, 2021

Paris Hair Depot-Shop

just add this app to my store, customer service was really helpful with all the question that i add , service was also very fast

July 5, 2021

Prevail Kouture

So far so good! I want to thank Abhishek for helping with my logo! I’m excited to see how this goes.

July 5, 2021