Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

HiBabyShop

I have had a very pleasant experience on this app. It has a lot of options for my store and I am very pleased with the options that they do have. The only thing I wish I could do is edit the variations in bulk,...

Thank you for your kind words.

Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.

Shop Gay

Just got started, the support has been really good. Will be able to add another star if everything works out.

Little Urban Kitchen

incredible customer service and very easy to use. The only problem I have, which you will have with any supplier is the wait time between receiving the tracking and USPS actually receiving he package.

Apocalypse1

I added my logo for shipping. Very quick and easy. It was up and ready to go in less than a minute.

November 19, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app and support team.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account.

Neelima Aggarwal

little girly ting

I had a bit of Trouble starting with dropshipping but this app is such a help . The help a Lot and are very nice and Kind 10 out of 10 would recommend this to everyone that is starting

November 1, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful. Also, you are finding the app useful.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Valatie Co.

I started our this app for dropshipping, so far customer service is great!
I have a lot of questions since i am new to this method and they answer very quick and precise.

November 1, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful.

Cobie Femme

Customer support are very helpful a d available on the spot. I havent had issues so far setting it up that they could not help me with but am unsure of what shipping times are like yet.

October 13, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We provide shipping to worldwide locations and ensure faster delivery times. In order to determine the shipping time for a specific location please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

Neelima Aggarwal

SUNSET+SECCO

I appreciate the support team for being quick with my queries! However, I would love to be given the option of viewing and searching for products by stores/vendors/brands, similar to how I could search up stores on Aliexpress.

October 8, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful. I understand you would love to have the option of viewing and searching for products by stores/vendors/brands, similar to how you could search up stores on Aliexpress.

Womanfits

Easy to import products to our store. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Don't know the quality of a product or the delivery time yet as I have not placed an order. Delivery time shown in the app is fairly quick compared to other drop shipping apps. Hope to get a good experience with the app in the future.

September 27, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding it easy to import products to your store and the customer service was very helpful.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating. The products are high in quality and come at a reasonable price.

MajesticWolf Traders

I used this app to find new products and functions, which it did its job and was very pleased. If it flowed a bit smoother then it would be perfect. This is a very good app for finding unique items and answering any of the questions I have had.

September 24, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6