Automizely Dropshipping App

Automizely Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

US/EU Drop Shipping Products. Work with AliExpress, Oberlo, CJ

Cobie Femme

Customer support are very helpful a d available on the spot. I havent had issues so far setting it up that they could not help me with but am unsure of what shipping times are like yet.

October 13, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We provide shipping to worldwide locations and ensure faster delivery times. In order to determine the shipping time for a specific location please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating.

SUNSET+SECCO

I appreciate the support team for being quick with my queries! However, I would love to be given the option of viewing and searching for products by stores/vendors/brands, similar to how I could search up stores on Aliexpress.

October 8, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding the customer service very helpful. I understand you would love to have the option of viewing and searching for products by stores/vendors/brands, similar to how you could search up stores on Aliexpress.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestion and have forwarded it to our product team.

Womanfits

Easy to import products to our store. Customer service is very responsive and helpful. Don't know the quality of a product or the delivery time yet as I have not placed an order. Delivery time shown in the app is fairly quick compared to other drop shipping apps. Hope to get a good experience with the app in the future.

September 27, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are finding it easy to import products to your store and the customer service was very helpful.

We will try our best to ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating. The products are high in quality and come at a reasonable price.

MajesticWolf Traders

I used this app to find new products and functions, which it did its job and was very pleased. If it flowed a bit smoother then it would be perfect. This is a very good app for finding unique items and answering any of the questions I have had.

September 24, 2021

ChanChanell Beauty

I am using this app to import products to my beauty supply store and so far so good… I got unlocked quota

September 24, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

It is always nice to know the requirement of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your feedback and have forwarded it to our product team.

Dress Up by Deepshika

I used this app it seemed relatively easy to me. It would be nice to have more range of products to choose from.

September 15, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are pleased to know about your experience with our app.

It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience.

We have a wide range of products and collections that you can choose from. However, if you are interested in a specific product collection please let us know and we will try our best to make it available for you.

We can also help you build a brand by putting the logo stickers of your brand on your consigned items free of cost!

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience worth a 5-star rating.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us. Our Support Team is available 24/7 to assist you. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Milly Bell

This app has been good so far. There was a small issue with the products not sending because of miscommunication but they were very prompt to take care of the issue and that is worth more than being perfect. you can also add your logo to their boxes which is a big plus too.

August 19, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and we are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions, if you have any suggestions kindly let us know. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

100 Stylez

I love the customer service, they get to you in a decent time frame. Just started using so look for to add products and start make sales

August 14, 2021

Trendz

Works great, takes 2 seconds to fulfill orders. Larger orders take longer for them to process. And the selection could be a lot bigger.

August 9, 2021

We are pleased to know that you are exploring our app.

We will try our best to ensure that you experience the best customer service and also a better experience while using our app.

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Treasures by Chele

So far, this is a good app. However, I have not placed an order yet. It would be nice if I had the ability to order "samples" and have them sent to my physical location.

July 28, 2021