AliExpress Dropshipping App

AliExpress Dropshipping App

by Automizely & AfterShip

Automizely Drop Shipping Product. Dropship 3-10 days to US.

Brazos Boutique

I have some issues with items not being fulfilled because the stock isn't updated, resulting in some complications with customers, but otherwise a great app

July 23, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback about the app.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us a better one.

Regarding your issue with items not being fulfilled, please note that we are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Voorvet

Customer service team is nice, helpful and responsive. Good selection of products though I think they need to add more products to their catalogs. Faster shipment time compared to other dropshipping app.

July 22, 2021

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Nitish

She’s Boujee

i used this app to help build my brand. im just starting out so it has been good so far. hope it stays that way

July 20, 2021

Rupam Sarma Tamuli

Feral Attire

Easy to add the app on to my shopify and get assistance on live chat. Will upload a review after order fulfillment.

July 17, 2021

We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are open to any suggestions. Please let us know if you have any suggestion that makes your experience with us worth a 5-star rating.

Healing Sentiments LLC

I havent had any orders yet. The customer representative that answered my question about shipping and delivery was very helpful.

July 11, 2021

Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support+dropshipping@automizely.com

Neelima Aggarwal
Team Dropshipping

fittbros

So far, i find it so easy to import from my automizely dashboard to shopify, prior to that, you will have a chance to change you want from Title, descriptions, price, discount, mark up before importing. I just only rate 4 star for now until i get my first sale to see how flawless is their fulfillment process.

July 10, 2021

Paris Hair Depot-Shop

just add this app to my store, customer service was really helpful with all the question that i add , service was also very fast

July 5, 2021

Prevail Kouture

So far so good! I want to thank Abhishek for helping with my logo! I’m excited to see how this goes.

July 5, 2021

TechNova Shop

Great customer service, always speedy replies and kind people to assist your needs. Could expand their product inventory however!

June 30, 2021

I am glad to know that you liked the app and the customer service.

Your suggestion has been noted and we would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account.

Rupam

Fit in This

I am using this app for sourcing products and they offered free branding on my packages. I have really liked using this app so far and the service has been great!

June 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing your view about the app. I am glad to know that you liked the app and the customer service.

Your feedback has been noted and we would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

Rupam