Reseñas (2.417)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de mayo de 2024

Ayushi helped me out everything starting from scratch, I was having hard time to understand the ecosystem, however it was super clear direction, fast reply. Thank you so much again!

Le Ciel
5 días usando la aplicación
27 de abril de 2024

The app is easy peasy lemon squeezy! No headaches or confusion here. Just click a few buttons and boom, you're good to go.

ParrotHue
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
11 de junio de 2024

I was confused when trying to use it at first, but after a Google Meet session with an Jai the expert from Automizely, I found it to be a very user-friendly app. Thank you so much for your help; I now feel confident in using it.

iElder.Asia
Malasia
17 días usando la aplicación
1 de mayo de 2024

I like automizely ive used it before in other versions. When I saw they had an affiliate version I decided to try it. So far so good, I don't like that there's not an automatic sign up influencers, but it does the job. It's free for now but I'm curious to see what they intend to charge for this. Customer service is great though.

Rose Gold Co. Shop
7 días usando la aplicación
18 de abril de 2024

Thank you and fast react when I contact for support.

SK ENC
Corea del Sur
10 meses usando la aplicación
4 de abril de 2024

The feature that lets me track the performance of my brand advocates is pretty nice. I can see who's doing a good job and who needs to step up their game, which helps me make better decisions.

My Store
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
AfterShip & Automizely respondió 12 de abril de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback.

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words. It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

4 de abril de 2024

First time started with the affiliate links and the support team was amazing made everything sky clear in minutes. Thank you Jai!

SheModaNova
Lituania
21 días usando la aplicación
8 de abril de 2024

I like the fact its has a free plan and we can begin to utilize the affiliate program we've put in place, I'll update the review once we've used it a bit.

Sensational Skinn
11 días usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

The tool works perfectly. It has been very well received in our store and is easy for customers to understand. Customer service is also very helpful, fast and friendly.

TARABAO
Alemania
11 meses usando la aplicación
10 de junio de 2024

The app is fantastic, and the customer support is top-notch! I had an issue that was resolved instantly by their friendly team. Highly recommend for both functionality and service!

Strong Soul