Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 22 de marzo de 2022

So far so good. I had a quick question and it was answered very quickly. I hope it is as good as I think it will be. Many thanks

Backdoorshoes Ltd
3 de febrero de 2022

It is very useful for our store. Easy to install. Got the reply very fast. They did their job very well.

DiyaNaturals
12 de enero de 2022

Awesome. This app is so simple to use, and it took about 3 minutes to set it up. The review will be updated with results once it has been running for awhile.

Faithfully
24 de enero de 2022

Only just set this app up but customer service response was very quick. All good so far. Looking forward to seeing response. Thank you.

www.madekind.co.uk
16 de octubre de 2021

Ayushi, was very helpful! She was prompt and resolved my issue! So far, I love automizely! The app is so user friendly and easy to setup.

The KB Glam
2 de febrero de 2023

Just installed the app and already am amazed with how helpful the support team is. Everything seems to be very simple to setup.

Miah & Elliott
14 de septiembre de 2021

This is a good app without the "in-your-face" experience of other apps. They responded quickly to my question. Love the new referral history section added to the app.

Barn Chick Quilts
2 de enero de 2022

Good and fast service. I really appreciate the service and the way the isues are resolved . I recommande

JChrist-Fashion
Canadá
8 de julio de 2021

Just set up - was very simple with speedy help from the support team. Seems to work well, very happy!

Wild For Dogs
3 de octubre de 2021

they have the best customer service. Respond quick and solved my problem easily...Thanks Automizely.

MAJESTY NATION LLC